What's new

Not everyone needs to start a business!

A job can ensure you that you will earn a livelihood. However, a job does not make you reach (unless you are a CEO of Google, or other big company). IN order to build your fortune you will have to either invest or start a business.

It is not possible for everyone to have a business. The reason is that some people are not wired to start a business on their own. This set of people will do well climbing the corporate ladder.
I know that is possible, but why do everyone interested to start up a business if they have the opportunity ? but why won't it be possible if everyone really have the opportunity to start up the type of business they are interested ? Probably the reason is because no one will always like to be a worker for another person.

I agree with you, we all have special talents and skills, some are good at buying and selling which would make good business people while some are good at other things
One thing i have come to understand is that some persons are just wired in a different way,reason why our attitude towards making and generationg money or income are different,some persons bring out their best while working for others.

You are absolutely correct , we all don't have the zeal and the courage to start a business and some of us just don't like starting a business , we prefer doing monthly work and getting paid at the end of the month

That is true , don't know why so many people are just interested to establish a business. So many people were meant to be government workers while others were meant to establish their own personal business. This would depend so many things like v

You are absolutely correct , we all don't have the zeal and the courage to start a business and some of us just don't like starting a business , we prefer doing monthly work and getting paid at the end of the month
Monthly work should not be the reason we shouldn't establish a business if we want to, a lot of government workers still create time and attend to their businesses must especially when they are back, they can start up a business and employ in people to work for them.

Last edited:
Monthly work should not be the reason we shouldn't establish a business if we want to, a lot of government workers still great time and attend to their businesses must especially when they are back, they can start up a business and employ in people to work for them.
I am a teacher and i also have a business I am running on my own , but some people dont like anything that has to deal with stress and some people dont like doing business

I am a teacher and i also have a business I am running on my own , but some people dont like anything that has to deal with stress and some people dont like doing business
That is what I was trying to say, nothing should be blame . If your salary is not enough you should look for opportunities to earn more so as to be able to take care of your needs and demands. Because no one will be blame for our failures.

A job can ensure you that you will earn a livelihood. However, a job does not make you reach (unless you are a CEO of Google, or other big company). IN order to build your fortune you will have to either invest or start a business.
But on some very rear occasion will you be seeing those that are into paid employment get as much as they can be satisfied with,but to look at it on the other hand,not everybody though is cut out to do business,some do well while on a paid employment.

Not everyone needs to start a business.

But, everyone needs to find a way to increase their income.
It could be by learning a high income skill, and freelancing alongside your job.

It could be by improving your already existing skills, so you can get a better paying job.
Point is: don't settle for less. Do all that is legally possible, to attain financial freedom.

Stop operating below potential.
Yes, I subscribe to this school of thought as well because not everybody has the capacity to be business-minded or establish an offline business. The last sentence is also very important and a great piece of advice

Normally everyone will not be able to start up a business. So many people could prefer working for the government while others may just prefer to start up their dream business. It all depends on people's plans and interest.

Though not everybody is cut out to be a business entrepreneur, but at least seventy percent of the world population prefers having their own business even the working class do go to their business after leaving their various work .

This is a fact everybody should embrace. Business is actually not for everybody and you people can even make more money in learning a skill and monitizing it than starting a business
In that case it will all depends on the priority of the person that is involved.Some persons will have to get that skill and then monitise it,it then become a form of business,because you can make it to be professional.

Being in business requires expertise; it's not just something one does because it pays.
Some people struggle to manage their finances, therefore when you're in business you need to be competent at it.
Just forget about it once you can no longer manage your finances since you will eventually consume all of your capital.

We don't all have the tendency of starting a business because not everybody is good at running as succesful business , some prefer working under someone and be getting paid monthly .

That's very true, if you are earning a good amount of money I don't think there's need for you to start up your own business, we start up a business to earn money.

There are numerous varieties of leadership. Many decision-makers in most firms would argue that it is not necessary to explain to the staff why their salaries are being delayed. In my opinion, this move is not humane because it diminishes the workers' sense of worth.

If everybody in this work started his or her own business , then there would be nobody to patronized each other ,so we don't need to all start a business , some just need to work under some organisation .

Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.

Some people can't stay with money and that's one thing you must be good at when you're in business. Once you can't stay with money, just forget about it because you will end up eating up your capital.
I have someone that cannot stay with money for just thirty minutes, he will spend it unnecessarily and thats why he is afraid of starting a business because he knew the business will be over even before he starts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back