Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'm a millennial I believe and honestly I don't like the title. I don't like being lumped with so many people, but I get it. Now we got Gen Z and new generations incoming every so often. Do you think the next generation is going to be even worse? Or will things start to change for the better?

While things smoother in up coming generation, there are some flaws down the hill too. In the to come, there will be new strategies and means to get one comfortable especially in social realm. The flaw this has is not to be left behind as the will be much inconveniences to some due to societal pressures.

In conclude as pleasure double, so will the dangers and competition pace behind apparently.

What is this thing against that generation? Are they saying they are wimps and entitled? Anyway, as I hinted at in another thread, I am no particular fan of this wimpness, but I got to admit that abuse in the "good ole days" brought in on. Who would argue against that?

In my opinion, they simply will not become better than us. I have seen a lot of young children in school of this generation and in my opinion they are very ill-educated and with such children the network will become even more cruel without respect for each other. They don't even respect the teachers, and personally in my school, 5 teachers were once fired because they couldn't stand such treatment from small children

Being entitled and soft is a problem plaguing new generations. However, this idea could be blown out of proportion. I mean, I'm sure most of these generations work hard and things are not the way conservatives make it out to be. Well, I think it's frustration about the victimization thing that seems to have become popular since the 1960s and has made many, but far from a majority, spoiled.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back