What's new

Current generation more sensitive?

In my perspective, to make a call to end in terms how this generation rides is simply a "double up". Most things are been doubled up ranging from wisdom, techs down to character and how people react to issues and incidents. Individual of this generation value feeling a double of the gone days. Take note the madness is the said generation is also weird and intolerable 😀😁😁.

Last edited:
I'm quite thick-skinned. However, some opinions are so sickening that I really don't want to deal with. For instance, if someone made a post about the positives of drowning puppies, then is that just "fine and dandy"? Am I a wimp for suggesting I don't like it?

Yes, of course, people are touchy feely about many things these days, but it wasn't like it came from nowhere. For instance, if some caveman jerks hadn't beat their wives (and continue today), then would we have feminism?

I don't think so. Because now there are many people who are very sensitive to any insults, and if you say something wrong in their direction, they can immediately call the police. But at the same time, many people have become very indifferent to anything. For example, even I noticed that in recent years many things simply stopped worrying me and I don't even pay attention to them.

There is a lot of victimization culture going on. Well, there are real victims out there, but there is also so much soft whining out there. I mean, with so many grown adults living with parents, is it a wonder many people's lives aren't doing so well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back