Nebulous

Hakuna Matata
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$1.9300USD
Biznotes
Are people in this current generation less or more sensitive than people from past generations?

Why are young people nowadays such wimps? So dramatic?

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Hmm, I feel like the baby boomers (in general) are the most sensitive. Clutching their pearls and outraged at the slightest little thing. I feel like the older people get the more outspoken they get (and over the smallest insignificant issues too).

People nowadays react to minor issues with ease. It is not surprising considering how low parenting has gone in the past few years with kids having more freedom to behave the way that they want. I believe guidance from parents would have helped to curtail this kind of attitude from happening.

Most of the people who are of this modern generation doesn't have thick skin when it comes to being able to absorb whatever that is being thrown at them. It's the reason why you see them being crybabies and are always whining a lot about some things that they are not even supposed to be bothered about. It just the situation of things today and I'm not even bothered about them.

Almost every body is complaining about one thing or another. The system in place supports this kind of behaviour from men. The things people sue for today are absurd. McDonald's was sued for making a hot tea and serving it without telling the customer it was hot. If you carry a hot tea in a cup, won't you know it's hot?

People nowadays react to minor issues with ease. It is not surprising considering how low parenting has gone in the past few years with kids having more freedom to behave the way that they want. I believe guidance from parents would have helped to curtail this kind of attitude from happening.

The problem is that most parents don't even have the time to get engaged in the upbringing of their kids. This is because they are engaged more in their work trying to raise money in order to be able to take care of their responsibilities while they neglect the parental upbringing they are supposed to impact on the lives of their kids.

The problem is that most parents don't even have the time to get engaged in the upbringing of their kids. This is because they are engaged more in their work trying to raise money in order to be able to take care of their responsibilities while they neglect the parental upbringing they are supposed to impact on the lives of their kids.

I agree with you. Parents are now willing to leave their upbringing and training in the hands of nanny. They see it as too much work to be attended to after their office work. This affect how children behave nowadays.

I agree with you. Parents are now willing to leave their upbringing and training in the hands of nanny. They see it as too much work to be attended to after their office work. This affect how children behave nowadays.

This is practically the reason why I am completely against employing a nanny to take care of my kids for any reason whatsoever. I am working but I have a very good schedule on how to be able to still have time to take care of my kids. This is so that I can be able to impact on them how I really want them to be when they grow up.

I think the current generation is more sensitive compared to older generations. This generation cares about a lot of things, they don't easily offend people, they care about people and society, and they care about animals and the environment. The baby boomers milked everything and today the Gen Z is suffering.

Almost every body is complaining about one thing or another. The system in place supports this kind of behaviour from men. The things people sue for today are absurd. McDonald's was sued for making a hot tea and serving it without telling the customer it was hot. If you carry a hot tea in a cup, won't you know it's hot?

The simple truth is that people are always looking for how they are going to benefit in anything they are doing and that is the reason why a system have been put in place that is going to help people actually get what they want in most cases. This is why people behave the way they behave today because they know that there is always a way out for them.

The simple truth is that people are always looking for how they are going to benefit in anything they are doing and that is the reason why a system have been put in place that is going to help people actually get what they want in most cases. This is why people behave the way they behave today because they know that there is always a way out for them.

There are many people who want to live far away from others because of this issue of how sensitive the people have become. There isn't a day which is going to pass someone wouldn't be raving and ranting over what have been done to them. This is what you're going to look at and wouldn't see any serious issue with it. Everyone is paranoid now.

The world's changing and the old timers aren't happy about it. Social media is filled of nothing but arguments about politics, media, and more. The baby boomers are the worst, that and milenials too. A lot of the new generations are pretty bad too, but I feel like they'll grasp things easier in life.

The world's changing and the old timers aren't happy about it. Social media is filled of nothing but arguments about politics, media, and more. The baby boomers are the worst, that and milenials too. A lot of the new generations are pretty bad too, but I feel like they'll grasp things easier in life.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is actually the reason why some people have decided to stay away from making use of any kind of social media platform because there is so much toxicity that is being paraded on different social media platform which isn't healthy for their consumption.

I think that right now people are more sensitive than in the past, they can't even assume that someone else thinks differently from them, if things don't go their way they just get frustrated or cry or start complaining on social media about how unfair everything is, I think we live in the world of the glass society.

I think that right now people are more sensitive than in the past, they can't even assume that someone else thinks differently from them, if things don't go their way they just get frustrated or cry or start complaining on social media about how unfair everything is, I think we live in the world of the glass society.

Exactly! It is always very frustrating listening to a lot of them arguing over something they shouldn't be arguing over. It even gets to the point of being paranoid when they will always feel that it is going be their own opinion that's going to be accepted on a particular subject which I don't see as something that makes any sense.

Exactly! It is always very frustrating listening to a lot of them arguing over something they shouldn't be arguing over. It even gets to the point of being paranoid when they will always feel that it is going be their own opinion that's going to be accepted on a particular subject which I don't see as something that makes any sense.
Twitter and Instagram are full of people like that, and sometimes I wonder, is everyone really like that or are they just hiding on social media because in the real world, they are not able to give their opinion? I find it frustrating to see how people lose their temper simply because someone else thinks differently or even has a different ideology, political thought, or religion

Twitter and Instagram are full of people like that, and sometimes I wonder, is everyone really like that or are they just hiding on social media because in the real world, they are not able to give their opinion? I find it frustrating to see how people lose their temper simply because someone else thinks differently or even has a different ideology, political thought, or religion

Social media platforms are the places where you see someone that can't even talk to you physically begin to speak because they know that there is nothing you can do on the internet. It can be funny at times to be in that kind of situation too.

Social media platforms are the places where you see someone that can't even talk to you physically begin to speak because they know that there is nothing you can do on the internet. It can be funny at times to be in that kind of situation too.
Exactly, in addition, these people usually make all those comments from fake or secondary accounts since they do not even want to show their true face for fear of reprisals that may come from their unfortunate comments, I feel sorry for those types of people, I mean it.

Seriously, it is very worrying whenever you look at what some people are doing on social media platform because I don't think it is something they would be able to do in a real life time situation because they won't have the face to do so.

I was recently blocked by someone on Facebook simply because I did bunked her assessment on the amount of money that is required to make a particular native soup in my state which she was over exaggerating the cost to something that is unreasonable simply because she want to prove to be from a very high class.

Seriously, it is very worrying whenever you look at what some people are doing on social media platform because I don't think it is something they would be able to do in a real life time situation because they won't have the face to do so.

I was recently blocked by someone on Facebook simply because I did bunked her assessment on the amount of money that is required to make a particular native soup in my state which she was over exaggerating the cost to something that is unreasonable simply because she want to prove to be from a very high class.
So, he's basically blocking you because he doesn't share your opinion on the cost of a soup? That's a bit ridiculous honestly and too arrogant too, definitely that person doesn't deserve your time, he qualified herself doing that, anyway...

So, he's basically blocking you because he doesn't share your opinion on the cost of a soup? That's a bit ridiculous honestly and too arrogant too, definitely that person doesn't deserve your time, he qualified herself doing that, anyway...

Seriously, I don't get it with how some people behave because when you put out something out there, you expect people to give their own opinion on what you have started a discussion about. When people give their opinion, you will like to shut them down and force them to accept your own opinion. When they tell you that you can't do that kind of thing, you will run and block them. This shows that the person is having a very serious mental problem if I should put it that way.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back