What's new

Are you going to travel at Christmas? Or will you stay at home?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2100USD
Biznotes
Will you travel somewhere at Christmas as part of your vacation? Or will you spend it at home? In my case I have to travel to see my family and spend it with them, I have to move about 600 kms south on Christmas days, but it will be worth :)

Hi @Scrooge, it's always a special time of year, and it's wonderful that you'll be spending Christmas with your family, even if it means traveling 600 kms south. The moments spent with loved ones are truly worth the journey. Christmas brings a unique blend of traditions, warmth, and togetherness.

I do split my xmas locations into two. From 1st to 28th of December I spend xmas at my home place.

When that date rolls over to 30th of December we all travel to our parents and spend sometime there with everyone from their diverse location together till new year's eve week.

I'll be cozied up at home, but sending good vibes for your 600 km journey.
Traveling to see family sounds like a plan! I'll be cozied up at home, but sending good vibes for your 600 km journey.
Have safe travels, and may the holiday warmth with your family be totally worth it! Also, check out this site (tripsavannah.com) for useful tips. Good luck!

Last edited:
For me, Christmas is the only holiday for which I would never go anywhere except my parents' house. I am trying to spend these winter holidays only with my family. For the new year, I could already go somewhere to a more interesting city and even without my parents because they don't celebrate the new year

Spending Christmas at home is like finding comfort in a warm embrace—familiar, cozy, and filled with cherished traditions. However, the allure of adventure beckons, promising new memories and experiences.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back