What's new

New to making money on Youtube, where do I start?

Youth of nowadays don't want to waste time in one thing, I mean having patience for thier channel to yield instead the go for Bott to increase thier followers and subscribers

Start by first creating a good YouTube account.
Make some attractive and good content that can attracts a lot of audience to your page.
Create a good fan platform.
Remember the more subscribers and view you get on your page the more income you generate

I believe if someone actually want to earn money on YouTube you have upload videos on YouTube and also create a channel where you can start earning.

You Tube is a very stressful site of making money but you can make good and cool cash on the site,but you will need to be patient and also be social because it is human that will promote your you Tube channel

Choose a niche that you are skilled with. Don't choose a niche just because a lot of people are making money on that niche. One of the great mistakes committed by users on youtube is not using the right niche.

I have asked myself all these questions when I was very keen to making money from YouTube. I succeeded in uploading an educational video that has to do with solving complex mathematics equations in a simpler way but I could get much views. I later found out that, if you want your sites monetized, you will go through very high and rigorous exercises.

Building a channel fan is not always easy , you need to be consistent in the sense that you schedule a fixed date to upload your content so your fans will know. Another thing is patience in the sense of reaching the limit before getting paid

If you wish to earn money on YouTube as you have actually stated, you have to begin producing higher involving video clips on your network. The more audiences you obtain the more possibilities of earning money along with your YouTube network. You can easily utilize Google AdSense on your YouTube network or even sigh for affiliate course to monetize your network.

I am interested in understanding and learning how I can earn money through YouTube. I have minimal experience with this but I know how to make and upload content no problem. How does one begin earning through their partner program? Do I need to apply or meet certain requirements?
Earning on YouTube is a good way of making residual income. You can upload good videos and get paid as the public download and watch them. However, before you reach the stage where you can monetize your platform, your videos must have attracted about 1000 views.

I also want to earn money on YouTube but it's never easy. Earning money on YouTube is not easy especially if you are a newbie, I'm not discouraging you but I'm telling you my experience.

I would also like to know how one can earn on youtube. I once heared is by uploaded videos and i think the number of subscribers on one's channel also, though i'm not really sure about it.

It is a good and very interesting ideal to start a new way of making money using YouTube channel and I was told that one has to first create an account with them before starting other process and he/she will start getting his/her own payment.

You can make money on youtube by opening your own blog. When you open a blog, try to upload videos and allow people to veiw the videos, when their is traffic on your youtube, request for google adsense and start to make money.

If you want to make money on YouTube as you have said, you need to start creating high engaging videos on your channel. The more viewers you get the more chances of making money with your YouTube channel. You can use Google AdSense on your YouTube channel or sigh up for affiliate program to monitize your channel.

In order to get your YouTube channel monetized, you need to complete 4000 hours watch time and 1000 subscribers.

Completing this requirement becomes easy when your content is unique, interesting and regularly uploaded on your YT channel.

And seo (using right amount of the related keywords at right places) is the most important thing.

Yes its true earns money from you tube not a easy job,because reach their terms very difficult, like 1000 sub, 4k watch time, iam not saying impossible its possible when we have a good content .
Well that's true, the first thing you need to do before starting up a YouTube channel is know the what type of content you'll be providing, you know how good the content is will determine how fast the channel will grow.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back