What's new

New to making money on Youtube, where do I start?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am interested in understanding and learning how I can earn money through YouTube. I have minimal experience with this but I know how to make and upload content no problem. How does one begin earning through their partner program? Do I need to apply or meet certain requirements?

For now, the only thing I can tell you (the only that I know), the earning per view of your uploaded videos.
The earning can vary from channel to channel. The average youtube monetization per 1000 views varies from $ 0.5 to $ 2 based on the position of visitors and target audience.
The numbers vary a lot, but most channels get an average of $ 0.5 per 1000 views.

I would like to earn online too but I think Youtube may not be for me. I don't know how to successfully maintain a channel and I don't have the patience to wait until it is fully monetized.

YouTube is a great platform to make money online. But before you can monitize your YouTube channel. You have to meet some requirements which include having some basic number of views like around 1000 hereafter.

If you want to make money on YouTube as you have said, you need to start creating high engaging videos on your channel. The more viewers you get the more chances of making money with your YouTube channel. You can use Google AdSense on your YouTube channel or sigh up for affiliate program to monitize your channel.

Earning money through youtube is quite hard since you need a specific amount of views. I suggests before making any content is to commercialize your channel make some giveaways depenfding on what content you want to. You can earn if your contents are engaging enough for people to click on but if its boring your channel will fail.

I believe you need unique content first.
Also, do not go for bots and fake subscribers to get views and subscribers for your channel. If you get banned, then it will be for nothing. Well, good luck and make unique content first.
After that aim for 1000 subscribers and more views.

You can start making money on YouTube by opening up a YouTube channel and posting highly quality videos on the channel and be promoting your channel on your videos so that people can be subscribing to your YouTube channel. Once you get to 1000 views on your videos, you can monetize your YouTube channel and start making money on it.

First I must tell you. Making money on YouTube is not that easy. You need to be hard working and focused for you to start making money on YouTube. Lost of people are making millions on YouTube by just sharing videos and they take it s there full time job

I am interested in understanding and learning how I can earn money through YouTube. I have minimal experience with this but I know how to make and upload content no problem. How does one begin earning through their partner program? Do I need to apply or meet certain requirements?
To get and meet the requirement for a good monitisation on your youtube channel,you need to have a good number of following and to acheive that,you need to be putting out a good and intresting content through your videos.

There are things that you can't just take them up on yourself and learn out of the blues. You have to get someone to mentor you on things like this and you can increase the pace to beat you learn to your own advantage

Firstly you have to focus on creating quality content for your viewers and not just the money you can make from it. If you are too focused on the money, then making money will be difficult.

Make medium length videos (5-10 minutes), your video should be general interest videos, a niche that attracts all sorts of people. For example, a video that compares all Covid vaccines will be general interest niche and will attract a lot of visitors.

Same question I wanted to ask , I was thinking on how to monetize my YouTube page so I can post and gain

I would like to earn online too but I think Youtube may not be for me. I don't know how to successfully maintain a channel and I don't have the patience to wait until it is fully monetized.
Then i think it will be hard for you to be successful in any business because every business will test your patience before it get established.

Making money from YouTube requires patience and skills, it can take a while and some how long enough to make someone quits the idea of making money from YouTube.

Then i think it will be hard for you to be successful in any business because every business will test your patience before it get established.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back