Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
What would you do with the extra time if you never had to sleep?

If I never had to sleep, I probably would be finishing up projects that I always start, but never finish, because of not having enough time.

The longest recorded time without sleep is approximately 264 hours, or just over 11 consecutive days. Although it's unclear exactly how long humans can survive without sleep, it isn't long before the effects of sleep deprivation start to show. After only three or four nights without sleep, you can start to hallucinate

The longest recorded time without sleep is approximately 264 hours, or just over 11 consecutive days. Although it's unclear exactly how long humans can survive without sleep, it isn't long before the effects of sleep deprivation start to show. After only three or four nights without sleep, you can start to hallucinate
That does not answer the question of the thread. Re-read, or you will get a warning.

If I never had to sleep, I probably would be finishing up projects that I always start, but never finish, because of not having enough time.
Would to be a part time jobs or studying into another that are beneficial it gives to how to time management in what we are focusing onto it it must a necessity to do things that skipping the time sleep as lacking sleep gives a headache.

If I never had to sleep my free period will be used to think of all the step I've taken in the past. The successful one and the bad one. I will review the one's that went bad, what makes it look bad and what can I do to change it if I have the opportunity in the future.
This period will also be used to plan my future occurrence

So many times I feel that more hours should be added to the day because it's never enough for me. If I don't have to sleep I will have enough time to pursue my dream and acquire more knowledge to myself in order to become better at my field.

If I never have to sleep at night, I would do all my online job to earn extra money. This is so that I would have more additional earnings to what I earn.

Whenever I find it hard to sleep what I just do is to watch movies and play games .These things do occupy my and take time off me . Whenever I find it hard to sleep I do think .

Yeah me too! I've got lots of stuff I'm working on and haven't been able to conclude because I care for my kids at the same time. I would also love to watch movies

there are alot of things to use my hour when I can not sleep like dealing with my post forum, chatting on social media, writing my project and many other stuffs to handle.

The only thing that will keep me from sleeping or will stop me from sleeping is work, you see I value my work so much and I am ready to sacrifice anything for my job.

The only thing that will keep me from sleeping or will stop me from sleeping is work, you see I value my work so much and I am ready to sacrifice anything for my job.
You don't necessarily have to put your health at stake for your business Because it is very important to have a limited time for doing any work.If you do not sleep on time, your health can be affected.So I want to ask you,If your health is not good then you can do some work.

There are so much one can do with extra time if one does not have to sleep. Like the research I conduct sometimes seems not to have an end in sight. I will concentrate on such at such times

If I never had to sleep I will love to make extra cash lots and lots of it and also spend more time with my family and friends bonding more.

sometimes when you are too busy at night you never have time to sleep but as for me I like having my time for sleep because it's so special to me. Sleeping is okay in order for you to calm your body.

If I have enough time I will absolutely invest more and earn more. I will also have fun with my friends and family with myself also.

The truth is that even if we dont have to sleep we still wont have enough time to tackle all that is left on our desk

If I never had to sleep and my body could stay strong wothout resting, I would do so much work more than I am doing currently. I would have enough time to research on many topics and write articles for my blog. That would also give me more time to do self improvement and learn new skills.

I also feel like I do not have enough time so if I had some more free time, I would definitely be making use of that time for work or read a book, complete a task I couldn't during the day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back