What's new

Do you like or hate having a birthday party?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am someone who isn't too keen on birthday parties, or having them I should say. I'd rather go to someone elses birthday party than have one for me. I just don't like to be the center of attention and would rather not have a day where people are congratulating me on another year of life. To me it's just another passing day. What about you?

I don't mind having a birthday party. However, there isn't much a chance of it. Well, it's mainly my fault. I've had close friends but I just haven't really asked for that, but they never ask for one either. :unsure:

It's been too long since I've had a birthday party, but if my friends or family put one on for me, I wouldn't mind either, I'm really pretty neutral about this, but if I had to throw the party myself, I don't think I would do it haha.

I have the same position as you, I don't like parties where everyone is gathered for my sake, so I would prefer someone else's, but definitely not my own. I prefer to just spend this time in a limited family circle

I am always afraid of being around people because of my personality. Birthday party involves inviting many people both known and unknown.

I love it when others did their birthdays and enjoy it but it's a No for me. I prefer spending my birthday indoors and sleeping. I can eat cake as much as I want but I can't see myself cutting and eating that cake in front of many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back