What's new

Ever thought of having plastic surgery???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I am actually handsome the way I am, thanks I don't need a Plastic Surgery. Lol, my fiance once told me I am okay the way I am.
It is only ugly people that needs Plastic Surgery or am I wrong??
Ever thought of having Plastic Surgery???

Someone said you may like your new self more. I told her I have never disliked this body, I love the way I look

I also have no intention of having any plastic surgery because firstly I don't think I need it, and secondly, I'm happy with my body no matter how it is, and I don't think the expenditure of money for it is worth it.

Anyone who doesn't like me the way I look should take a hike to hell for all I care. I'm very comfortable in my own skin with the way I look and I will never manipulate it to look a certain way.

No for the reason plastic surgery doesn't always make people look better. I don't think any amount of plastic surgery is going to make women more or less attracted to me as it is.

I can never have anything to do with having plastic surgery because I know it is a very expensive surgery procedure. It can also be very risky. The wife of one of our former president actually died in surgery when she went for one useless plastic surgery.

I can't say I have ever thought of having plastic surgery if I am honest. I am quite happy with my facial features and how I am and would hate to start getting plastic surgery and it results in causing me issues.

Some people tend to go overboard with plastic surgery and that is never a good look.

Would never manipulate my body to get people to like me no matter how ugly I am.

I believe that everyone is unique in their own ways and that means that people should feel proud of themselves and not even consider having to do a plastic surgery to look better in their small imaginations.

I believe that everyone is unique in their own ways and that means that people should feel proud of themselves and not even consider having to do a plastic surgery to look better in their small imaginations.

Unfortunately there are so many people who are not proud of themselves or how they look or even their sex and gender and that is the reason why we have a lot of BS going on with people today with the unwarranted surgeries they are having just to change their sex.

I would never want to change anything in my body because this is nature and I cannot resist it. But I would like to change my height because it is too big for me and I really don't like it. Visually, I will become shorter, but nothing will change, only the scars from the operation will remain

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back