What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Some people believe only thing worth doing is what we are afraid of, it's normal to be afraid when starting out in anything but whats important is not to let that fear hold us down and not let us do what we believe

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
In as much as I am very enthusiastic to go to the idea of setting up my business the first to remains that I have fear of setting up the business but I am condition myself not to act on my fear of starting up that business.

Truly fear comes in when u want to start a business either small or large scale business cause there's alot of challenges for an entrepreneur to face when handling a business that why you have to be determined and focus on anything you want to start up with
Most of the time why some persons would not want to start up an idea they already have is the factor of lack of experience,they think you always need all the experience in the world to begin something new.But one gain experience by engaging in the business.

I have come across someone who is scared of running her own business she said what if she ends up making loss her savings will automatically be invain

I applaud you for this great piece it's a good motivational speech,life is too short for people to be scared of their dreams take it on,if you fail take lessons and try again

It can be very nervous when you are trying to setup your own business but then you should try to look for a very good angle that has minimal risks for you.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
nothing is impossible once you have the zeal and passion to it ,you are the CEO of your life ,just plan your life in a good way you want it to be ,sometimes the friends we keep are not the best,just plan your life mould it in a good shape you want it to be

I am not actually afraid of setting my own business. I am only afriad of losing my capital because I do not have an unlimited supply of capital right now. This kind of fear is quite natural for any kind of businessmen because most of them are seeking ways to generate money.

Lack of the courage to start up a business can come from within, not necessarily the external factors. It can be that you lack the enterpreneur skills and abilities to run a business, no matter how exposed you are. Again, it's the thing of the heart, once you lack the passion to start up a business, you can never be motivated to do so.

I think my greatest fear of setting up my business is actually failing because I am so scared of failure in anything that I engage myself in as once I feel I will get a low self-esteem and I might never start up any other business again.

I think my greatest fear of setting up my business is actually failing because I am so scared of failure in anything that I engage myself in as once I feel I will get a low self-esteem and I might never start up any other business again.
I completely understand this feeling, my problem right now is not the capital to start up neither is it the resources, my greatest fear is that I might start it and end up falling. This mindset has limited me from actually do what I love.

From what you people have said I have learn more and I still need to share this to a Friend o mine who always feels that he can't be a business owner even when loan was given to him,he rejected it.

If a person is afraid or not sure about starting a business the person is simply not ready. A ready and serious person after putting his plans and setting everything right wouldn't have a second thought

I completely understand this feeling, my problem right now is not the capital to start up neither is it the resources, my greatest fear is that I might start it and end up falling. This mindset has limited me from actually do what I love.
If you truly have the capital resources to start up your business I would advise you to start it up right now and even if you feel you can rise up again so you shouldn't be discouraged to start up any business because of fear of failure.

Even me I do not see the need for you to be afraid of starting a business if you have the capital that is needed in the business, being afraid to start up a business is not really the best thing because business can be profitable if you do it perfectly.

When I was about to start up my agro business, I had acquaintances who told me it was impossible to do such in my locality, they said it could create inconveniences for the neighbours and could lead to problems.
Today, my neighbors patronize me without a complaint...am glad I didn't consider that impossibility.

Never at anytime be afraid of setting up your own business, there's nothing as bad as fear in this world. All you need to do is get the right information and tools to set it.

I'm always positive! The only situation that makes me afraid of setting up a business is the capital to finance it. As long as I have the knowledge of the business, I'll not be chickened out.

Presently, I have good business idea of having bus logistics business, I have an the necessary knowledge and good business plan but what's drawing me back or make it seem like mission impossible is lack of capital to start.
Like you my friends don't want to partner with me and I trying my best to prove them wrong by raising the capital.

Laughs. This feeling is normal especially for those going into a business for the very first time, it's just normal that you worry about what will be the outcome of the business. But as you've said, you love doing the business and I think that's what really matters

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back