What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?

Mine was not even about what others had to say but just me with the feeling that I was not business savvy because I am not really a people person per se. Now, I keep working on that feeling and my business has started.

Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. They think what if they fail? What are their friends and family going to say then? The important thing is to think positive, what's going to happen if the business succeeds?

The reason that might have happened to you was because you were afraid of taking action and maybe was thinking how it will be if the business crash or you fail in the journey I think that is the reason, being afraid of failure is a drawback in every aspect of your life and sometimes is even good to take action and fail than not to even take it at all because if you take the action there's a higher chance that you will never fail because you always try as much as possible to makes sure your business stand

I think your main problem is fear, and if you do not overcome it it will be difficult to achieve success since you will not make the decision to take the first step. You should not think about others, success will be yours alone, start with a positive mind and correct possible mistakes on the way to success.

If you have the skills and experience, try to start your own business in a place where the demand for this item is high.And your biggest problem is your fear that is not allowing you to succeed, trust yourself and think positive you will never fail.Take the family into confidence and win their trust so that your family can support you if you face a small loss at some point.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c

To be very frank with you, it's never easy no matter how you look at it. If it's online business you have in mind to start up, you have to follow lots of procedures in order to get it kick off in the right manner, otherwise you end up losing everything.

Yes ... I have been in that situation ... in general, human beings feel intimidated by the new, the unknown, the uncertain ... No matter how much preparation, capital, knowledge, resources and skills you have there is never a guarantee of that it will work 100% and that is scary ... however, if you never try you will never know ... And it is preferable a thousand times to have risked and lost, than never to have risked .. Nothing is completely impossible, there will always be some way or alternative to carry out a plan

It's the fear of failure for me that keeps me from setting up a business. Also, I don't have the sufficient capital to start from and I don't want to take a loan from the bank. Another thing is, I just don't think I can handle a business as I'm not that good at creativity, strategies and other important traits a business person should have. I’d rather learn to invest and in that way I could still generate profits.

Nothing in the world is impossible. Establishing a good business has become one of our greatest needs today. You never have to worry about starting a business, you just have to work hard to do it right. If you want your business to thrive, set up your own business.

My own experience had to do with what i felt about the idea itself most times as entrepreneurs even before we launch out we still have some form of reservation and doubts in our hearts about the business working out as planned. There is always some form of anxiety which I've learnt every great entrepreneur at some point faced it in their lives so is absolutely normal.

Well every business just starting will face challenges and hurdles. But telling someone that something is impossible is just wrong , I think as human being we need to learn to train our mind to be a solution thinker. When you start to think about solutions more often instead of focusing on the impossible notion from others you will begin to see things people cannot.

If you afraid of doing business due to loss then it's your great fault.To be honest , it's never easy no matter how you look at it. If it's online business you have in mind to start up, you have to follow lots of procedures in order to get it kick off in the right manner, otherwise you end up losing everything but if you remain calm you can do it.

There are so many factors that hinders one from starting up their own business. Sometimes is it not because this persons are afraid of starting up their own business, but because their resources are limited. When you do not have enough resources to set up, you will continue to be limited untill you have found a way out.

Mine was not even about what others had to say but just me with the feeling that I was not business savvy because I am not really a people person per se. Now, I keep working on that feeling and my business has started.
Congratulations! You are among the fees who worked on their weakness to surmount the IMPOSSIBLE mentality that still affect many business enthusiasts outdere. Some even have allbit takes to run a company but they haven't taken the first leap.

’s easy and common to get lost in the hustle of building your business. You have long workdays, respond to message all hours of the day and chase down potential business when it looks within your grasp. Before you know it, you start to hate your business because it’s overtaken your life. You start to get bitter about what you once loved. To stay constantly motivated, you need breaks.

Nothing in the world is impossible. Establishing a good business has become one of our greatest needs today. You never have to worry about starting a business, you just have to work hard to do it right. If you want your business to thrive, set
There are so many factors that hinders one from starting up their own business. Sometimes is it not because this persons are afraid of starting up their own business, but because their resources are limited. When you do not have enough resources to set up, you will continue to be limited untill you have found a way out.
Also, I noticed some have the resources but they keep thinking of how to sustain the business to make it thrive during series of business cycles. Things might not be as planned when starting a business newly, but it will get better with time.

up your own business.
Post automatically merged:

Well every business just starting will face challenges and hurdles. But telling someone that something is impossible is just wrong , I think as human being we need to learn to train our mind to be a solution thinker. When you start to think about solutions more often instead of focusing on the impossible notion from others you will begin to see things people cannot.
Also, I noticed some have the resources but they keep thinking of how to sustain the business to make it thrive during series of business cycles. Things might not be as planned when starting a business newly, but it will get better with time.

Still we don't know exact idea of what you dreamed to start as a business so cannot answer straight way up ! But usually capital is the main thing to start a business cause I believe if one has enough money he could dream to beat Paypal to make better site to earn huge can hire tons of freelancers to do so. Same for Facebook but marleting and ads should be extensive here to the extreme level.

Whatever type of person you are if you are not familiar with the business you are about to start it woulb be might difficult for you to start it.one of the fear lr obstacle to start a business could be the confidence.means you have to accept lots of thing in that line everything will not be smooth.

Post automatically merged:

Just stay positive and focus at all time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back