What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
One thing I have come to understand is that there is nothing like impossible in my dictionary, because I believe we are in the world of possibility, there is nothing you cannot do, just set your mind to it and be focus you can get it done, surprise your business partner with it can be done

The fact remains that most times people has what it takes to actually establish a business for themselves but just lack the self will to make it happen for themselves because they see themselves as unable to do it

Okay does it mean that there is an hundred percent guarantee that if I have a good understanding about the type of business I am going into, that I may never failed in that business ?
The point is that it doesn't mean that you cannot still fail in business when you have the knowledge, you might fail due to some circumstances beyond your control but when when you have the knowledge of a business, your chances of failure is slim.

Starting your own business is something that is good but it is been aftaod of losing that keep people from starting and this is not good.

Starting your own business is something that is good but it is been aftaod of losing that keep people from starting and this is not good.
True, there are alot of persons with great potential but the fear of losing has stopped them from showing it out. But they fail to understand that loosing is also a learning process in every business venture

The point is that it doesn't mean that you cannot still fail in business when you have the knowledge, you might fail due to some circumstances beyond your control but when when you have the knowledge of a business, your chances of failure is slim.
But having much understanding and idea about the business should be able to cover all the unforeseen circumstances that could have lead to business failure, that is what is meant by having all the understanding.

The fact remains that most times people has what it takes to actually establish a business for themselves but just lack the self will to make it happen for themselves because they see themselves as unable to do it
You are right. Willingness to do it is the reason why they are afraid to put up the new business. The strong sense of willingness and determination are needed to start the new business. Or it could be that a big capital is needed so that he can start the business.

My cousin had a good paying job, but he gave up the job to start his business. Sadly, his business suffered and now he is regretting. Business does not always become profitable.

But having much understanding and idea about the business should be able to cover all the unforeseen circumstances that could have lead to business failure, that is what is meant by having all the understanding.
Unforeseen circumstances could be anything in business. Your business shop might be burgled overnight, it might be set ablaze by hoodlums or razed down by fire due to some electrical faults. All these things cannot be known to you.

If you're afraid of starting off that business for the main time, maybe you should hold off on it for a little longer till you can muster the courage to go all out for it

When you have the needed knowledge and experience to run a business and a good plan to establish it, you should have nothing to fear or afraid for in setting up a business.

My cousin had a good paying job, but he gave up the job to start his business. Sadly, his business suffered and now he is regretting. Business does not always become profitable.
That is the difference between business and a good paying job. If it is possible you should have a great paying job together with starting a business. So that if one is down like the business the job can sustain you.

Unforeseen circumstances could be anything in business. Your business shop might be burgled overnight, it might be set ablaze by hoodlums or razed down by fire due to some electrical faults. All these things cannot be known to you.
Most people who are getting a loan for a business should not place a full assurance in the business they have never went into, that is why it is always advisable for the business to be established already before you can think of getting a loan.

Yeah, you are right about that. Most business men or those anticipating to be one, do not actually have the self confidence to start up their own business as they are unsure of what to do not gained experience regarding it. But I do know, it sometimes fades with time

Most people who are getting a loan for a business should not place a full assurance in the business they have never went into, that is why it is always advisable for the business to be established already before you can think of getting a loan.
It is not necessary for a business to be successful before the business can apply for a loan. If you are very certain that the business will make profits that will pay back the loan at the agreed period of time, you can take the loan.

That is the difference between business and a good paying job. If it is possible you should have a great paying job together with starting a business. So that if one is down like the business the job can sustain you.
When you have a good-paying job that means the job is not easy. It is not good to make a start up because the business will steal your time and focus away from your business. A friend who is a bank executive joined a multi-level marketing business. After some years she was asked to resign from the bank because of her poor performance. That was only this year that she left the bank.

As a business owner or somebody that wants to start a business you should not be afraid of venturing provided that you are doing so and taking all the risks.
Being afraid to start a business is not a good thing , its in the mind , getting scared about not being able to handle a business on your own or what people might say If you make a mistake is a negative motivation.

It is not necessary for a business to be successful before the business can apply for a loan. If you are very certain that the business will make profits that will pay back the loan at the agreed period of time, you can take the loan.
How will you even apply for the loan because the bank that you are applying for this loan must see that your business is successful, believing on your own that the business will be successful may not be enough cause the bank must be convince by what they are seeing.

it is good for one to never be afraid I'm starting his or her own business. As a matter of fact, every business at first always goes through some form of hindrance in the business and difficulties, it does those moments that you get to know what is that you got yourself into such and think of how to get yourself out of it or in better words your business out of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back