What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

You might even be afraid of starting of The Business when you don't even know how to go about it, to be sincere it is only people with experience that can handle a business very well.
It is true about people being afraid to start a business. To have a successful business, it is very important that you have the experience needed for the business to be successful.

It is true about people being afraid to start a business. To have a successful business, it is very important that you have the experience needed for the business to be successful.
I think knowledge is proper term than experience because the experience comes when you are already in the business but knowledge can be used why starting the business.

The only have an idea about that type of business and not Experience, how will you expect them to have experience with this if is the first time they are starting the type of business they are interested on ?

If you are scared of loosing or you have any other fear in you that makes you don't want to start your own business ,that means you don't want to gain, so its better to remove the fear factor before venturing into a business.

Setting up your business requires a bold step. Once you can be confident enough to start something, I'm telling you, all what you need is to just start building on it. But you need to take off every form of fear to get started

The only have an idea about that type of business and not Experience, how will you expect them to have experience with this if is the first time they are starting the type of business they are interested on ?
You just don't start any business without experience or have the knowledge of the business that you want to do. You can learn from those who have been in the business for some time to get the necessary experience that you need.

It is good to start a business right now for whoever wants to start business and be their own boss. Building business right from scratch give you the opportunity to learn along the way.

There are always the MISSION IMPOSSIBLE team on standby whenever you want to start up something new, they might be even your closest friends, family members, some actually does this out of love in their own way while others just don't want to see you succeed where they are still trying and so discouragement comes up, but don't let it weigh you down as long as you have the conviction go for it.

You just don't start any business without experience or have the knowledge of the business that you want to do. You can learn from those who have been in the business for some time to get the necessary experience that you need.
Okay do you really mean that before anyone can go ahead to start up a business that it is necessary for them to learn about the type of business they are going into from people with experience ? Is it really compulsory

Okay do you really mean that before anyone can go ahead to start up a business that it is necessary for them to learn about the type of business they are going into from people with experience ? Is it really compulsory
It is very compulsory to have the experience and knowledge of any business that you want to do before you venture into it. You might not spend a lot of time on the training but it will be better than not having the knowledge of the business.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
I believe nothing is impossible to those who believe. If you really believe in your business idea, you have to stand by it. Do not be afraid to let it come to pass. Even if other people will not go behind you, you can do it. Let us take for example David that killed Goliath, David's brother doesn't believe in him.

It is very compulsory to have the experience and knowledge of any business that you want to do before you venture into it. You might not spend a lot of time on the training but it will be better than not having the knowledge of the business.
So do you really mean that if I have enough money and without a proper understanding on the type of business I am interested to start that I will not succeed in the business ?

Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. They think what if they fail? What are their friends and family going to say then? The important thing is to think positive, what's going to happen if the business succeeds?
I agree with everything you said. Fear of failure can keep a person from putting up his own dream business. He should go on implementing his business ideas and goals.

So do you really mean that if I have enough money and without a proper understanding on the type of business I am interested to start that I will not succeed in the business ?
It is very important that you have a dept understanding of the business that you want to do before you venture into it or else you will lose your money to the business.

It takes a lot of courage and knowledge to set up a working business. Many people venture into businesses without having much knowledge of it.

It's a good idea to start up a business and many people want to start but what is stopping them is lack of what they will start up the business with.

As a business owner or somebody that wants to start a business you should not be afraid of venturing provided that you are doing so and taking all the risks.

It is very important that you have a dept understanding of the business that you want to do before you venture into it or else you will lose your money to the business.
Okay does it mean that there is an hundred percent guarantee that if I have a good understanding about the type of business I am going into, that I may never failed in that business ?

The reason that might have happened to you was because you were afraid of taking action and maybe was thinking how it will be if the business crash or you fail in the journey I think that is the reason, being afraid of failure is a drawback in every aspect of your life and sometimes is even good to take action and fail than not to even take it at all because if you take the action there's a higher chance that you will never fail because you always try as much as possible to makes sure your business stand
That is correct. It is the fear of failure factor that made the people not to start up a business. Or it could also be that they do not have the finances or the budget to set up their own companies. The same is true with me. How can I stat a business if I do not have a capital.

That is correct. It is the fear of failure factor that made the people not to start up a business. Or it could also be that they do not have the finances or the budget to set up their own companies. The same is true with me. How can I stat a business if I do not have a capital.
Most times if you do not have much money to set up a business to the standard one ,you can start it just with the small amount of money you have, you need just few years of dedication and hard work in either for government or private company to raise the required money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back