What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Laughs. This feeling is normal especially for those going into a business for the very first time, it's just normal that you worry about what will be the outcome of the business. But as you've said, you love doing the business and I think that's what really matters
True though, and you got it right. This is my first time I am actually starting up a business of my own. I run a graphic design brand, so far it has not been easy as I still have low traffic. Do you have any tips I can use in increasing traffic?

Lack of the courage to start up a business can come from within, not necessarily the external factors. It can be that you lack the enterpreneur skills and abilities to run a business, no matter how exposed you are. Again, it's the thing of the heart, once you lack the passion to start up a business, you can never be motivated to do so.
I agree with you, without the passion and zeal you can't give the business the best of you, it is expected of you to create your own business, if you are not been preveledge to find job, create your own business, and make it successful.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
We had our own share of some of this discouragement about some certain venture that some persons thaught was for a particular persons,example is logistics,we had to start with a courier outfit and we are still on it.

whenever i have an idea i don't really share it with people, because i know a lot of people won't have the vision, The only thing i do is to go on research and find out who has actually done this thing and succeeded, this will definitely help you a lot than just, receiving "this is impossible to accomplish" from people who don't have the same vision as yours.
Point is i don't listen to judgement, And i don't want to know if it's impossible, As long as someone out there did it and it worked for them

Starting a business isn't that difficult only that a lot of people start up a business because of others are going into it or the purported success of it.
In as much as one shouldn't be scared, you should also be well grounded in the knowledge of any business you wan to venture into.

I agree with you, without the passion and zeal you can't give the business the best of you, it is expected of you to create your own business, if you are not been preveledge to find job, create your own business, and make it successful.
If I may ask, how does one rekindle their passion and zeal for their business. I have seen some cases in my location where the business owner starts up a business simply out of passion or love for that particular thing but with time they begin to loose interest especially when things are not going as smooth as they had planned.

Impossibilities in business can be surmounted by applying the right strategies and also by working hard. Most businesses or companies today have attained unbelievable heights despite the initial challenges they faced.

Yeah, that is believe, when one say never be afraid of starting your own business. Buy will ask what of if I don't have capital to start, how can I own my business.

Being afraid does not help at all, as it only deprives you of the opportunity to be able to have a first hand EXPERIENCE and rethink where necessary.

I don't own a business currently but i've learned not be be bothered about what people will say because people will always be people and they would always talk negatively about and try to discourage you, it could be out of jealousy.

Being afraid does not help at all, as it only deprives you of the opportunity to be able to have a first hand EXPERIENCE and rethink where necessary.
True people fear starting their own business cause they fear failure, but the truth is that in most cases, you just have to give it a try and see how things goes

You first need to have passion for the type of business you are trying to set up will be a total waste of time and effort because the business will be destroyed in the end of the business,
Post automatically merged:

True people fear starting their own business cause they fear failure, but the truth is that in most cases, you just have to give it a try and see how things goes
Fear of loosing at the end of investment and business is the real reason why so many people are afraid of going into business, they just have to face their fear and push it aside.

Last edited:
Fear of setting up your business is natural. No one likes to suffer from loss and financial problems due to heavy losses. This is why it is always important to know what you are doing before setting up your business and understand the risks associated with the business.

The phobia of setting up your own business is normal for over ninety percent of the world population, being scared of getting scammed ,and not making gains andnthe fear of what people might say if we don't do well.
Fear of setting up your business is natural. No one likes to suffer from loss and financial problems due to heavy losses. This is why it is always important to know what you are doing before setting up your business and understand the risks associated with the business.

The worst thing that can ever happen if you create your business is for the business to feel and you can never know about this if you do not try at all so you should not be afraid of starting your business.

it is the fear of unknown that prevent people from starting up a business idea they have been nuturing for a long period of time. It takes a leap of Faith for someone to start up a business but some people are not willing to take the risk so they back out from establishing the business.

it is the fear of unknown that prevent people from starting up a business idea they have been nuturing for a long period of time. It takes a leap of Faith for someone to start up a business but some people are not willing to take the risk so they back out from establishing the business.
Well to me I believe it is not because if I have money now ,there is nothing that can stop me from setting up my own business but a lot of people don't have money to maintain a business to a standard in which the business is capable of providing all the money, not really to set up a business but capital is the most important thing here.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
Setting up a new business will always come with different challenges but once we are determined and have a very good business plan you don't really have much time to worry about unless you don't have the capital to start the business.

I think your main problem is fear, and if you do not overcome it it will be difficult to achieve success since you will not make the decision to take the first step. You should not think about others, success will be yours alone, start with a positive mind and correct possible mistakes on the way to success.
A lot of businesses have not actually come to light today as a result of the person that it's supposed to initiate the business idea is still being afraid of stepping up and starting up the business.

A lot of businesses have not actually come to light today as a result of the person that it's supposed to initiate the business idea is still being afraid of stepping up and starting up the business.
Man you are very on point. Fear of failure is one of the reasons some people failed to start up their business idea. This fear naturally comes when everything has been ready to start the business. The best thing is to just do it I start the business anyhow.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back