What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

This is a good idea because many people are afraid of failure to start a business despite the ideas they have that will solve a lot of problems in the society and give a huge profit for solving such a problems. But I'm sure with this advice giving we will change so that we can start many business to solve people need in our societies.

It is good to start a business of your own instead of remaining idle or can be used as an extra income. But at times the problem is not really the fear to start, like in your case, but getting the necessary requirements to start the said business. And one should always go into a business he or she has full knowledge of how it works. That is my little opinion.

People are always afraid to start a business simply because they do not know what will be the outcome of the business when it is established. To conquer such fear, we must acquire the knowledge and experience needed to be run the business successfully.

People are always afraid to start a business simply because they do not know what will be the outcome of the business when it is established. To conquer such fear, we must acquire the knowledge and experience needed to be run the business successfully.
One should never be afraid of starting up a business when he or she has plans budget and required capital instruction of such business.

I keep telling people that the best way to be financial independent is to get something started. Never you be afraid of starting a business. It will only take one of the months for the business to stand you will start enjoying the business. You need to take a risk in life

One of the major challenges I'm facing is that I'm afraid of not succeeding in the business. Also it's not as easy as stated when starting out. I've resolved to start no matter the challenges I face.

Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. They think what if they fail? What are their friends and family going to say then? The important thing is to think positive, what's going to happen if the business succeeds?
The most important thing people are afraid of when they are trying to start a business is faikure and what people will be saying if they fail and to some other people , they are afraid of how to refund the money they lend.

This is a good idea because many people are afraid of failure to start a business despite the ideas they have that will solve a lot of problems in the society and give a huge profit for solving such a problems. But I'm sure with this advice giving we will change so that we can start many business to solve people need in our societies.
I have to admit that I am now scared of making a start up because of my 2 failed businesses. Although the situation is different now and I have learned my lesson but still I am hesitant because a business can be very stressful at times especially when the profitability is going down.

I keep telling people that the best way to be financial independent is to get something started. Never you be afraid of starting a business. It will only take one of the months for the business to stand you will start enjoying the business. You need to take a risk in life
Yes,every human being must at one time or the other set up something or have an investment. Even employed people shouldn't be scared of venturing into a business. Starting and maintaining a business may be difficult but pays with time.

Everything in life depends on one risk or the other and as such you should not be afraid of starting any business. You should just do proper research and you good.

I've always had a strong believe that fear always get you to know where so if you are afraid to actually start up your own business then you are definitely going to find it very difficult to succeed.

Well, I still have some fear and anxiety about starting my own business. I think this anxiety is inevitable. One just has to keep working on the idea and try to do the best despite the fear.

This is very important for prospective Business owners who getting scared to setup their business as a result of losing money. Even if you lose some portion of your capital, I see that as an experience to move forward in the business

Fear, uncertainty and self-doubt are all raw feelings people experience when they consider the idea of starting their own business. It's scary. No doubt about that. Entrepreneurs of all ages and with various levels of experience face internal questioning when taking on a new endeavor as they bring their own unique idea out of their head and into reality.

One should never be afraid of starting up a business when he or she has plans budget and required capital instruction of such business.

As far as I'm concerned, fear would only make you keep delaying what you are supposed to do for yourself and make money which is why I don't give into it at all.

There are so many factors that hinders one from starting up their own business. Sometimes is it not because this persons are afraid of starting up their own business, but because their resources are limited. When you do not have enough resources to set up, you will continue to be limited untill you have found a way out.
Normally some people are scared of being molested and laughed at when they failed at their first business , and some people resources are limited and the lityle they have is not enough to start a business.

Well, I still have some fear and anxiety about starting my own business. I think this anxiety is inevitable. One just has to keep working on the idea and try to do the best despite the fear.
I think that a certain degree of worry is actually quite normal because if you are not worrying then it shows that you are a bit complacent when it comes to developing your own business and this is a sure way in order to fail at the business venture however if you are a bit worried it will drive you more and as a result you are more likely to be successful because you understand the risks that are involved.

Bro I think there are some grey area to what you have said. Business Is not for everybody and if you force it, you will surely crash.

It's the fear of failure for me that keeps me from setting up a business. Also, I don't have the sufficient capital to start from and I don't want to take a loan from the bank. Another thing is, I just don't think I can handle a business as I'm not that good at creativity, strategies and other important traits a business person should have. I’d rather learn to invest and in that way I could still generate profits.
It is very good that you have actually identify you weakness and the possibility of where your tallent can be expressly displayed,and that would be in the act of putting out your money into an investment fund and allow it to grow,because you trust competent persons to be able to manage the funds better for you.

If there is no gut there will be no glory. One need to first start the business and then work towards sustaining it . If challenges come afterwards , he should be discouraged as that's part of life. He only need to keep working towards improving it.

I think the first thing you need to overcome to start your own business is fear because without overcoming it, it will be difficult for anybody to start and succeed in anything.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back