What's new

Namecheap domain

Namecheap is a domain register. It offers a lot of schemes when you are buying domains. These days you can buy a dot com for just about $9 from namecheap

When I started using namecheap it was primarily a domain reseller and web host, but now namechep is a domain registrar. I have been using namecheap since 2015.

This is a simple thing to do. Just buy a hosting plan with the website and with that you will definitely get the website you are looking for. Or maybe you let an expert do it for you

Namecheap has a very detailed page on how to do so, which you can find with the link bellow. Alternatively you should be able to set up a redirect via your host too, which you can figure out how to do so by checking out your hosts FAQ page. https://www.namecheap.com/support/k.../385/2237/how-to-redirect-a-url-for-a-domain/
Thanks for the link, the frequently asked questions area is of great benefit and answers all my issues as regards hosting, thanks once again.

You can easily simply utilize their reside sustain, your problem will certainly be actually dealt with withing mins , if you are actually a namecheap client as well as if you are actually possessing any type of problems along with domain names as well as holding

I am as curious as you are on the said topic. I would watch closely, the answers provided in the comments box to learn more. I am not vast in the said area. There are more experienced members of this forum who would give a lead on the niche. It's a long awaited thread that I developed interest on.

The best way to do this is to get hosting for your website and install any content management system you want the website to go live on. With this you will be able to get what you want

Not really know anything about this but I'm many people on the forum can help you provide solution for that or maybe you can even contact the help line and tell them your problem

How do I redirect domain to a live website on namecheap.com
I'm finding it difficult.
If you have already created your domain name else where you will need to go to domain settings on the website and change the name server to namecheap name server. And go back to namecheap and enter the name in park domain area

Even though op says problem has been solved, I decided to share tips on domain redirection. Domain redirection can be done in two ways, one from your namecheap dashboard, two from your cpanel. If you want to redirect your domain to another website, go you domain management page and choose advance setting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back