What's new

What is the most you've paid for a domain?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there any domains you bought that costed a lot? What was the most you ever paid for a domain? Most of my domains have been pretty cheap. I Haven't tried to purchase any domains that are popular or worth a lot. But I have considered buying some domains from sites I liked that were no longer around, but chose not to as I didn't want to end up getting in trouble for copyright or trademark infringement or something.

Even if the domain is popular just having a domain near to this name with prompt changes could solve the problem. Even if you are planning a selling website with Elementor you will not earn 1500 $ paid for the premium domain in a short time frame means a losing investment.

The highest amount I have paid for a domain is $13 for a dot net domain. However, I have spend as much as $35 for domain renewal. I registered a lot of domains for just $1 but had to renew these domains for $30-$35.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back