What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

Starting a business with a partner is really great when both of you have to contribute equal amounts so that you can start the business with larger funds. But you should choose your partner carefully to avoid work conflicts. Otherwise, starting a business alone if it is small or you have enough funds is a very good option.
Personally, I have come to realize that in any kind of business set up where there are more than 1 owner, one of them would be suffering more.

I understand but most times partners because of greed could start having issues when the business is growing gradually ,i suggest you should find the best partners

I understand but most times partners because of greed could start having issues when the business is growing gradually ,i suggest you should find the best partners
Exactly, there is no way you couldn't get two people working together in one business and they offer the same energy towards the business.

If you continues this way of not trusting your partners in business which in turn gives you regular mind unrest, you are likely to develop high blood pressure. It is better for you to work on yourself to learn how to successfully manage a business without partnership.

I think business is always easier with a partner, and I'm not talking about any old partner here. Before you embark on a business partnership with anyone, you obviously have to vet them THOROUGHLY to avoid it ending in tears. A business partnership can turn into a royal nightmare if you are not careful.

Concerning your post on starting a business out with your partner, well I have to say that first of all, only choose a business partner that has goals that are aligned with yours, and you both need to be compatible and have a good working relationship

Partnership is business comes with advantages and disadvantage. Like you said there is this negative flow of thought that feeling of mistrust. I would advise you to run your business alone and hire an assistant if it becomes too hectic for you.

Its best to identify where your strength in business lies. According to your story, it appears you're more successful while running a partnership business therefore I'll advise you continue in the line

Starting a business with a partner is really great when both of you have to contribute equal amounts so that you can start the business with larger funds. But you should choose your partner carefully to avoid work conflicts. Otherwise, starting a business alone if it is small or you have enough funds is a very good option.
You can start together if you contribute the same amount to start the business, did you have the same mission and vision, or did you guys have the same business orientation, and lastly did you trust each other, thats the question you need to ask yourself before starting a business with someone.

I think I have commented on this thread before but let me add this. Some businesses do not require you to look for a business partner and some required you to have a business partner. So if you're having issues with your business partner then the both of you should come together and and settle things out for the business to grow

Partnership kind of arrangement in businesses is not my thing. I always liked to do things my way as i think fit. That is why partnership will not be nice for a person like me. It will slow me down and make me feel frustrated trying to always convince my partner

No one person can start and build a business single-handedly on his own. It's either you partner with or you employ someone. Either way, another person will be involved. Being scared of partnership says a lot about professionalism. If you're going to be successful in the business, you need to develop a disciplined and ruthless streak of some sort.

You cannot really predict people and how they will end up turning out when things are not going smooth again. You might both start up very well, but along the line this disagreement can tier both you and the business you both started apart if not reasonably handled

I think what you need is a good partner who is ready to work with you ,so that your business would improve and move forward to a high extent that is all i know about it

From my point of view i think extreme professionalism is vital and has to be stressed at all times with repucations clearly outlined so that each person knows what is expected of them at all times.So the duties which one handles will place as a basis of establishing loopholes.Once a partnership is founded on strong mutual understanding and foundation and if every person is paid handsomely i couldn't possibly perceive any problems there in any partnership.

If you continues this way of not trusting your partners in business which in turn gives you regular mind unrest, you are likely to develop high blood pressure. It is better for you to work on yourself to learn how to successfully manage a business without partnership.
Seriously, but in a situation where it's what you are seeing and it's happening right before your eyes that you can't trust the partner, there is no way you would ever be at rest.

There was a time I had a business partner who was very dumb and someone who constantly cheated me. In business its important you form partnership on trust.

Personally, I don't really know how to run any kind of business with another person because I don't have it in me to trust people very easily especially with money matters. It's very hard for me.

Lolz, sorry for giving a laughing reaction but the issue here is that it is not always advisable for you to start a partnership business with a friend, for me I cannot Risk and start up a business with my friend because there is a high possibility that disagreement might come in the future which can seriously affect the progress of the business.

Well, I don't really see anything wrong with living a laughing reaction, it's because it sounded so funny and there are some wired cases other people have experienced.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back