What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Something happened; Expansion.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

Truth is, I never experience the bad side.

Is it an issue or just my person.
I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
I think you first need to understand that there is more to decision making when it comes to partnership, which means you must be ready to accept the agreed terms and conditions of the business. Note that trust is a very key factor of succeeding in partnership and once you lack that, you should go and start on your own a company of yours.

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
Actually I have not been involved in partnership so I have not experienced any of such before. But I have heard about two partners that went on to ruin their business due to the fact one of them is lascivious and the other was trying to correct him

Since you feel that making partnership with people is what that works for you, I will advise you to keep on doing what works for you as partnership is a quite a good form of business if you can get some cool headed partners.

How sure are you, there won't be replay of this scenario, you don't really need a partner, you can employ people and act as overseer,this will minimise any frivolities beyond your control.

Whole I have always maintained the notion that two heads are better than one in a business, the most important thing actually is to find a worthy business partner instead. He should be someone that can be trustworthy and knows much about the business.

There are some sort of business you can't just do alone no matter how you fear of having a business partner, but you need to get a good and trusted business partner so it won't affect your relationship when you keep expanding.

Having and running a business with a partner is almost always problematic and difficult if care is not taken. Although with proper understanding, you guys would have been able to manage the business well.

I had a bad experience with my partner. He learns everything from me and then broke the partnership. He stole my all clients my business isn't running good now. I suggest you to work alone or they may backstab you

And this is why I prefer starting and conducting my business alone. Partnership has its own advantages along with disadvantages. But I believe that disdvantages outnumber the advantages. I prefer to start alone because I do not want anyone to interfere in my matters when it comes to conducting or owning business plus no one can backstab you.

Partnership business can be stressful and sometimes misunderstanding may arise. Due to varying views, and sharing of profit may bring misunderstanding also.

Since you mostly succeed in business partnering with someone. And partnership have really made you fortunes and you never involved in dole proprietorship business before. You should continue in your partnership business and also try new ideas of succeeding as a sole owner.

Expansion always breaks partnership. The best is to have it in your memorandum of understanding that once the business reaches a particular year, then there can be split.

well, that's the issue, you can't really know how people are from inside, that's why you don't know what to expect, the good or the bad, i hope you don't get the same issue again

From experience have learnt to deal on my own in business
Money and power change people
Seriously, I find it very difficult to deal with a business relationship like partnership because if you get the wrong one, it's doom for your new business.

Unfortunately, it's more the nightmare business partners I had notices until now than good partnership (all among my acquaintances, as my only business must be individual by law). Be careful before choosing a business partner, as it may cost not only money, but freedom too, when partners get involved in business crimes.

the advise is that You need to start your business by yourself because starting a business with someone will always affect you, but if you are not confident in yourself about starting a business , then it's adviseable to start with someone.

the advise is that You need to start your business by yourself because starting a business with someone will always affect you, but if you are not confident in yourself about starting a business , then it's adviseable to start with someone.
Exactly, it's always better to start a business with your own personal capital and work on growing your business to achieve success.

Exactly, it's always better to start a business with your own personal capital and work on growing your business to achieve success.
Starting with your own fund is the best no matter how little or small the money might be, but you can now borrow on the long run to support the business.

I don't like partnership business I like running my business on my own, because i don't like having problem with someone, so I prefer to run my business on my own.

I don't like partnership business I like running my business on my own, because i don't like having problem with someone, so I prefer to run my business on my own.
If you have the knowledge of how to run your business and get it right, have the right capital to start up the business, there is no need for getting a business partner.

Starting a business with a partner is really great when both of you have to contribute equal amounts so that you can start the business with larger funds. But you should choose your partner carefully to avoid work conflicts. Otherwise, starting a business alone if it is small or you have enough funds is a very good option.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back