What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

People have always preached on the importance of going into a partnership for more chance at success but do not state that you can meet a dishonest and untrustworthy person.

This is actually one of the disadvantages of actually doing business with some people who are not honest and genuine because they will end up making the business dealings a bad experience.

I understand your fears, however, you don't need to worry if you have a partnership agreement binding the both of you. It's a legal instrument used to regulate the activities of partners in a partnership agreement.

I understand your fears, however, you don't need to worry if you have a partnership agreement binding the both of you. It's a legal instrument used to regulate the activities of partners in a partnership agreement.

if you have actually been in a situation whereby you have someone who is very comfortable with breaking a legal dealing then you will definitely understand what we mean by that some people who don't really care.

if you have actually been in a situation whereby you have someone who is very comfortable with breaking a legal dealing then you will definitely understand what we mean by that some people who don't really care.
Well am a lawyer, and I can tell you categorically that in my country, as long as you have that agreement, you are good to go. Any breach by either of the parties, the party at default will be sanctioned according to their terms in the agreement.

I Always say partnership business is the best form of business just like the popular saying two heads are better than one. So I would encourage you keep to the partnership but be wary.

To be frank I am not into business yet
I don't have a business partner and i am currently about it venture into forex. So, if you are into forex I would love to connect with you

It is good for you to be worrisome of the behaviour of your partner in the future. For me, I do not like to partner with anybody in my business as partners tends to be more greedy and dangerous when the business becomes big and makes more profits.

I had a bad experience with my partner. He learns everything from me and then broke the partnership. He stole my all clients my business isn't running good now. I suggest you to work alone or they may backstab you
Many persons has also had such experience. Tho personally i have never had such experience but i believe my dad has an experience in this. As he once had a partiner who was stealing from the profit

To be frank I am not into business yet
I don't have a business partner and i am currently about it venture into forex. So, if you are into forex I would love to connect with you

if you don't have what it takes to go into partnership with anyone it's very important that you stick to yourself and do your business all alone in order to avoid getting into one problem another.

I have been into a partnership business before and I did a mistake of not knowing the person very well as it turns out that the person was a very dishonest person.

People have always preached on the importance of going into a partnership for more chance at success but do not state that you can meet a dishonest and untrustworthy person.
The main fact about partnering with a business partner is that there's a big chance of success towards the particular business simply because both people will work together in order to achieve a better goals.

I have been into a partnership business before and I did a mistake of not knowing the person very well as it turns out that the person was a very dishonest person.

This is one of the biggest consequences of getting into a business relationship with someone whom you have no knowledge or full knowledge about as it's definitely going end badly.

Yes, I am always on the opposite end of that advice on partnership. It is best if you have the full control of the business although in times that you are in a crisis then you would probably need help. However, a good business owner has the propensity to be daring but with calculated risks.

The truth is that when it comes to business that a lot of people are actually trustworthy when it's involving money or financial stuff which is why you have to be very careful with the kind of person you start up any kind of business with.

If partnership has been working for you then you could go ahead with it as it seems you get lucky with partners, and if it's really sole proprietorship you want then you could develop your confidence too

If partnership has been working for you then you could go ahead with it as it seems you get lucky with partners, and if it's really sole proprietorship you want then you could develop your confidence too
I also think that it is not obligatory to partner with someone you don't feel comfortable with. actually from starting out the business only you should be careful to choose a partner, any financial dependency should be done with proper trust.

The safest thing a person can do for himself is to acertain of he or she can handle a partnership type of business arrangement. If you think you can, well and good. If not, then don't just start it in the first place

Personally if it comes to the situation whereby I must have to do with a business partner then there will always be a business clause that is related to the partnership we are in definitely going to be dissolved in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back