What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

Choosing a business partner is one of the most critical aspect of every partnership business because this determines the sustainability of the business. No matter how lucrative or successful a business is, if it's owned by wrong partners, it will eventually bring down the business. It is very important to always look for people of like minds, who share the same business ideology to start a business with even at that a thorough revisit of the business purpose is very important.

When it comes to business partneships don't always reveal your best cards if you don't fully trust your partner or if he is not putting the same effort as you are putting into the business. One thing I believe is that before you go into a partnership business security measures should be put in place incase if anyone wants to pull out or otherwise. I advise that there should always be a written contract with the rules and regulations that will affect both partners if they want to betray each other with the court acting as a third party. But in all I will advise that if you have enough Capitals it's best to start up your business yourself instead of partnering with someone.

If you know you have trust issues its better you don't start partnership you might love working with someone good but without the fact that surely disagreement will arise and misunderstanding sets in what will you do then? That is why partnership business is done with that person you trust so much

If you want to have a peace of mind you have to choose your business partner that is honest and trustworthy. Such a person will not cheat on you or embezzle the fund of the business. You just have to do your own path and he'll take care of his own. It is better to start a business on part-time basis that to go with wrong business partner.

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Something happened; Expansion.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

Truth is, I never experience the bad side.

Is it an issue or just my person.
I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
Both partnership and sole proprietorship are good business options one can choose from when starting a business. The very first thing you need to know is be sure of what works for you between the two most especially in your case where you believe in partnership more than running the business alone. I would advise you start building your trust for your partner since you know you thrive well in partnership.

One of the reasons I don't like partnership, there is always an element of doubt and trust issues, unless you have a water tight agreement, I prefer to run my business on my own without having to worry about a partner.

Once you know your partner's character and it matches your expectations,i don't see why you can't go into partnership with that person,at times you need to give situations chance to reveal itself,being optimistic about the situation and allowing plans already laid to work is very important.

Having a business partner sometimes is good and other time bad, it just depends on your partner, we just have to pray and partner with someone thinking the same way as you, having the right business partner will make everything work out well for your business

A business owner must carefully choose a partner whom he would go into business with. Knowing that people are better off afar. But the need to sign deeds to check the power and ability of each partner.

Partnership business or sole proprietorship? I would suggest that you understand that any of the two options as their ups and downs, but in reality partnership boom faster than sole proprietorship, but the business must be regulated legally

You talked about having a bad experience with a partner meanwhile you had no such experience. I feel like you are projecting what you have heard into a business that you have not started. It most likely won't end because you have already condition your mind that it won't work. You need a change of heart and a reorientation before you start anything like a partnership.

Working with another human comes with different occurence and should be expected so it is better to start alone and with time add a partner but set the basics for partnering so you can be more effective.

I have been opportuned to be blessed by good and wonderful partners, all through my enterprenuership journey so far, though some of them didn't work out perfectly but I had a great learning and cordial relationship with them.

Starting business with someone entails alot. You have to eradicate trust issues if you have one .to start business with someone, you must not have trust issues if not you won't be at rest .and that can cause depression cause you'll always be thinking and thinking. Ones u don't have trust issues ,you are good to go .

There is nothing in business that has advantage that does not has disadvantages.
Partnership has advantage in the sense that there will be .ore financial stability for the business unlike a one man business.
Betrayal is one of the biggest disadvantages in partnership.

I seriously detest partnership especially after my first experience, partners may not have the same positive thinking or goals as you, some of them have ulterior motives which will definitely not move the business forward all because they wish to nourish their own pockets, some may even go as far as sidelining you out of decisions, the best is to manage your business solely and then hire experienced individuals as employees.

If not comfortable with doing a business solo.. i will not. Personally i really prefer solo but that's because im not comfortable working with someone I don't really trust.

If you are confident in yourself and understand how to manage a company , its advisable to start a business on your own than doing business with a partner, you will have to worry about your idea, because your own idea might be useless into him.

I think the best is to first work on yourself and discover what you could do more without a partner, because working with partner at times might be dangerous, because you might have a great plan for the business and when the business start growing your partner may decide he or she will take the lion share of the business. And this might lead to lost of life. So be wise and work on yourself.

Yes this is always complex and critical, we can not manage partners who are not sincere to the business and to us as well. So try to think about positive things, because if you have good partners then you will get some relief in the presence of your partner if they are sincere and nice person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back