What's new

My nightmare with a business partner

Personally if it comes to the situation whereby I must have to do with a business partner then there will always be a business clause that is related to the partnership we are in definitely going to be dissolved in the future.
Before going into partnership with anybody, there must be a written agreement signed by an attorney to protect the interest of the parties involved in the business partnership.

Some people really don't care about the agreement signed papers because they always have a backup plans to counter the documents and disappear into the thin air.

Some people really don't care about the agreement signed papers because they always have a backup plans to counter the documents and disappear into the thin air.
When you have an authentic agreement documents that is signed by an attorney, it will be very difficult to alter or rubbish such business agreement backed by the law without any consequences.

Well, I don't really see anything wrong with living a laughing reaction, it's because it sounded so funny and there are some wired cases other people have experienced.
Most times it is not advisable to go into partnership with others because people cannot be trusted my nightmare with a partner in the business was when he ran away with our company's capital.

I believe you must have learnt your lesson by now. this is the reason why you need to be very picky about who you are going to go into business together with. This will help to avoid heart ache like this in the nearest future.

If you feel you are most successful all the time you go into a business under partnership with someone, maybe you should take your time more in selecting your business partners in the future

I have been in a partnership business and it was a very nice experience. Although there were misunderstanding and quarrels,I learnt a lot. I would advice if you are comfortable with partnership and you know you will do well in partnership,go into a partnership business and make sure there is transparency between you and your partner.

That's why I would advice people to always check the character and integrity of the people they want to work with or do business with. Some people can be really pretensive.

Well since you thrive more in partnership it is a good form of business. You just have to enter into it legally with contract signed, stating each person's role, profit ratio, liability and others.

I would have advised you to go into partnership with someone you trust but recently, to put trust in man is more like a criminal offence. So I will just advise you either open the company yourself or your partner with someone but be ready for any consequence.

This is the problem most business partnerships go through. Sometimes, there are clashes due to differences in business ideologies, plans or strategies and this might affect the growth of a business.

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Something happened; Expansion.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

Truth is, I never experience the bad side.

Is it an issue or just my person.
I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
If you know you cannot handle the challenges that come with partnership, then start planning a sole proprietorship now. I have run a business with a partner before and we started on a common ground, we understood each other and things went smoothly. It doesn't work the same way for every partnership.

The same manner 8am to 5am job can be worrisome, partnership business is not excluded.

One time there's talk on dividend, and another time one tries to respect another opinion.

I had different business partners and experience in the past. No lies, it was an interesting time for me as I succeed more in partnership.

Something happened; Expansion.

Once the business start expanding, there is this kind of unknown thinking and doubt that flows in the partners.

Truth is, I never experience the bad side.

Is it an issue or just my person.
I hardly want to work alone in business. My success soar high more in partnership but the worrisome of my partner if it arise and future made me unrest and uncertain about it.

What will you advice me? Should I start a company with a partner or work on myself( I'm not confident about this).
Life is all about taking risks. There is a famous proverb: 1 and 1 equals 11. Partnership is very important in improving and growing business. It works if the partners are loyal and they trust each other. Depending upon the type of partner you can choose partnership.

I don't really support the idea of partnership business with someone because sometimes you can have problem with the person, and you can't continue with the business.

Well having a business partner is never easy and it should be someone you trust very well and then you should be able to rely on the person but in cases where the person is not forthcoming then you should separate

I never have had to deal with any bad business partners. If your partnership is based on mutual understanding and if you have signed a partnership documents, you can easily avoid conflict.

I have had a couple of partnership businesses in the past, the only had experience I have had was my partner refused to bear the loss. I had to pay the loan from this share money.

For my reasoning I don't like partnership business with anyone because I like to run my business by myself, because I don't trust anyone to partnership business with.

If you're having issues with your partners or the other way around, I think it's better you look out for investors instead. People that would invest in your idea and expect returns without necessarily bugging you or interfering in how you run your business.

You can't work together in a partnership business when you have doubt and insecurities. Make sure the partner you chose to go with does not give you any reason for any of those

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back