What's new

My main reasons why I trade forex instead of stocks

Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
People prefer the forex trading because of its high liquidation.
One can make more profits on forex than trading stocks.

I am not a cryptocurrency trader and I do not have any business to do with anything that has to do with trading but from what I've been hearing from a lot of people they've been saying that trading of cryptocurrency is the best compared to trading of forex or stock, I don't know why people have been saying this maybe they know their reason, why can't you think of trading cryptocurrency ?

The forex market is one of the biggest markets in the world because of what it deals in - currency of various countries in the world.
Kudos to you that you know your onions and you're making profits from the market.

Stock is also a very good form of investment and would also provide the investor with a good profit and profit margin varies over a period of time as stated in the investment agreement.

I only know how to trade crypto currency. I don't know anything about stock and forex. I think it time for me to learn how to trade forex. I think it's also like trading crypto currency as well. It's just the process of buying at low price and selling at high price

Yeah. Liquidity in the foreign exchange market is the main reason people prefer to trade the forex market than the stock market. Which such frequency of currency fluctuations, there is room to make money for everyone
One of the quickest ways to make money is through the engagement of foreign exchange for trading,because the market fluctuations can swing in such a way that one can actually make a fortune in a short period.

I don't know anything about the stocks but I know much about forex. I prefer to trade forex because I control my fund and makes decisions based on price action and the market sentiment.

The major reason why I chose forex is because I have the basic knowledge of forex trading more than the knowledge that I have in stocks. It is always advisable to invest on what you are sure of .

The main reason why most people are choosing forex is unknown to me , whereas cryptocurrency is even the best. I will rather concentrate in cryptocurrency than to even consider forex trading as an option.

Yes, you are right about that but sometimes everyone has a choice and a determination for what he want depending on the knowledge he has about it. Yiu may choose to love forex because of some certain reason and someone may not love forex because of such reasons.

My only reai is based on the fact that it is much more easier for me to get like minds who are trading Forex, so that we can brainstorm together and come up with better trading strategies all the time.

I trade forex because it is possible to trade stocks without leverage and currency pairs here, and the biggest difference between forex and stock trading is the minimum entry. On shares, one broker asked me for a minimum deposit of 25k dollars. In forex, I can start trading with a minimum deposit of $10, for example, through ForexChief. The broker has a large selection of both stocks and currency pairs, there are crypto and commodities.

Actually you are righ. some people engaged into a particular form of business because of it trading quality just as you have stated because of it high liquidity in trading or transactions. and sometimes knowledge about a particular business also matters alot.

The forex market is very profitable if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. The fact that it has higher liquidity is a proof that it is much more profitable but at the same time it is very volatile.

Forex is better than stock to be sincere so I think that the stock market sometime seems to be a bit complicated.

So I think that forex favour me the most I dont just like stock

Forex trading is very risky for me and not easy to learn too. I find bitcoin very simple but as a beginner who wants to start forex trading please am asking those who are very good at forex trading for advice on how one should learn forex trading and the reason why forex is better than stock trading

Everyone has his particular asset class that brings profitable setups.
What works for you might not work for me, that's the drill!

I am also going to be more interested in starting forex because you will definitely have the possibility of making more money there because the liquidity is always flowing.

I would have like to make an attempt on stock trading but all these trading are not appealing to me. I could only have interest to trade cryptocurrency and that will definitely be my area of concentration in due time to come.

The stock market always seems to be so confusing as at the last time which I get there but forex seems to be more profitable and easy to yeild better interest so I think that forex trading is really easy and the amount of money which you can start seems low compare to stock market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back