My main reasons why I trade forex instead of stocks

Quert

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$9.0000USD
Biznotes
Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.

A market that trades in high volume generally has high liquidity. Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market versus trading the stock market.

Yes it is not a bad idea at all. Investment or trade in Forex is popular in these days. You can trade there will get good profit, I did not use that platform at all, but I heard a lot about trading, some one did trade and get 5 times than it's initial money in just no time.

Forex trading is very risky for me and not easy to learn too. I find bitcoin very simple but as a beginner who wants to start forex trading please am asking those who are very good at forex trading for advice on how one should learn forex trading and the reason why forex is better than stock trading

that is for you but for me I did not have time to trade forex in any way and in any time, the only one I can consider trading is bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because that is the most favorable one and it's easy for you to have profit compared to the amount of loss you have.I find trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as the most simplest form of trading.
Post automatically merged:

that is for you but for me I did not have time to trade forex in any way and in any time, the only one I can consider trading is bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because that is the most favorable one and it's easy for you to have profit compared to the amount of loss you have.I find trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as the most simplest form of trading.
Post automatically merged:

I am not a cryptocurrency trader and I do not have any business to do with anything that has to do with trading but from what I've been hearing from a lot of people they've been saying that trading of cryptocurrency is the best compared to trading of forex or stock, I don't know why people have been saying this maybe they know their reason, why can't you think of trading cryptocurrency ?

Volatility of the Forex market do present a great opportunity for traders to earn in a short time frame (scalping strategies). However, this should be seen as a double edged sword as this also is a cause for losses incurred by traders.

In fact, within a fraction of time you may end up with a zero in your balance. Notwithstanding, I believe if you know your onions you can excel in this financial market.

Though I don't know much about stock but I can say that forex trading is better because there are many self training materials around and the trading platform is easy to understand. Forex is a trade of mind and discipline. You don't allow your emotions to rule you in forex because if you do you will lose all that you have made.

Because the market can be volatile, there is always the risk of losing money when trading a currency pair.

In addition to the inherent risk linked to trading, with Forex trading you need to add margin trading and leverage, which means that you can trade large amounts with little initial capital.

So, this high level of risk means that you need to be sure that you do not use money that you need to live on it sounds an odd thing to say, but make sure you always trade with money you can afford to lose!

From what I know in the trading here the stock market is the most popular and has the biggest turnover or sales. With forex it seems that it has not seen the limelight for a long time maybe because there are only few traders. What I am always aware of is the stock exchange because a nephew used to work there. To be honest, I have not experienced trading in forex but with stocks we have stocks of a bank for 3 years now and we just let it stay. Maybe in the years to come we are going to sell it but not this year.

Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
I know that everyone has reasons for whatever they're doing and it's good as you have said yours. But as for me also, if I were asked to choose between forex and stocks, I would choose stocks anyways. The stress and risk associated with forex trading and how I've seen people lost fortunes makes me fear forex.

While trading forex is quite exciting and a way that you can make a lot of money, I still think that trading stocks give some kind of financial security that you won't get with Forex trading where you can loose all your money in a twinkle of an eye trading.

Your summation is agreed by me. The volatility of the stock market is limited unlike forex where you can profit from swing in trade. The forex market is so liquid that there's a waiting buyer or seller whenever one chooses to. The Forex market is not easily manipulated by insider trading that happens in the stock market.

Yes it is not a bad idea at all. Investment or trade in Forex is popular in these days. You can trade there will get good profit, I did not use that platform at all, but I heard a lot about trading, some one did trade and get 5 times thatn it's initial money in just no time.
Volatility of the Forex market do present a great opportunity for traders to earn in a short time frame (scalping strategies). However, this should be seen as a double edged sword as this also is a cause for losses incurred by traders.

In fact, within a fraction of time you may end up with a zero in your balance. Notwithstanding, I believe if you know your onions you can excel in this financial market.
I support your submission on this group because most of forex traders do have their bad days when the signal does not move in their favor and turn out wretched in the space of hours. So investing in stock is still safer compared forex trading.

May we request what is your strategy on trading in forex or maybe give us some tutorial as we are a newbie in the digital world, We want also to invest in this kind of platform trading but we struggling on how too.

• Higher liquidity: the forex market sees an average daily turnover of $5 trillion, whereas the stock market sees comparatively fewer traders per day.

A real investor who are always fearless when it comes to investment already find solace in investing in forex. Their excuse is that it is either you gain big or you lose big. They don't really like stock because it's returns are always low compared to forex.

I don't see any uses in what you are trading the best form of trading I know is the trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency, even forex trading is much more better than that one, although I don't have a deep understanding about stock,but trading of cryptocurrency is better than that.

Generally, a market that deals in vast amounts has high liquidity. In contrast to stocks, Forex main pairs usually have relatively low spreads and transaction costs, and this is one of the major benefits of trading the forex market over trading the stock market.

I totally agree with you because i have being trading forex for over a year now, so the volatility rate in forex is much higher than stock and the amount of pips generated for a week is amazing where as stock is not high pertaining to its own volatility rate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back