What's new

My main reasons why I trade forex instead of stocks

Trading forex and stocks certainly has their respective advantages and disadvantages, even though forex is considered more profitable but also has a higher risk than stocks. Another reason why people prefer to trade forex over stocks is: forex capital required is less than stocks because there is leverage, as well as a higher level of risk / return, in the short term.

Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
Whatever decision a person is taking or making over a particular course of life should be as personal stuff, do not let people decide for you. as for me, I take decision to trade Cryptocurrency in my own accord not that someone told me to start doing it or I read it somewhere. be a custodian of your decision

The main reason i trade forex is because i learnt with forex. My mentor taught me forex and not stocks. I know it’s the same fluctuations and platform but I prefer to keep doing what am doing so as to save time and make more money than to start learning a new trade which is similar to what am doing.

Even though I wanted to try forex trading, but I'm having a hard time learning it. Perhaps it's because I don't focus enough on it. And for me I see it riskier than stock trading, though it might give one a higher return.

Forex major pairs typically have extremely low spreads and transactions costs when compared to stocks and this is one of the major advantages of trading the forex market versus trading the stock market. ... Therefore, the forex trader has access to trading virtually 24 hours a day, 5 days a week

I think forex trading is profitable, perhaps more profitable than buying stocks. When buying stocks you have to be patient. Forex is technical and risky but you will make money quicker.

Forex trading is far better than stock in the sense that you can make more money in a day through forex, it all depends on you to decide how many times you can trade in a day, some trade all the day, while some trade for twenty or thirty minutes for a day, as the case may be, so it's your choice

In forex, you can build your profit over time and have a substantial amount but government bonds is fixed and is relatively lower compared to the profit one can make in forex.

Of course, many people will choose to become forex traders rather than stock traders, because forex trading is more promising and challenging even though there is a high risk. The existence of leverage in the forex market also allows us to be able to trade with less capital, and this can hardly happen in the stock market. The forex market is very liquid so it is very easy to find buyers, while the stock market will depend on the popularity of the stock itself. Also transactions on the stock market are only one-way, meaning we have to sell at a higher price to make a profit, while in the forex market there are two ways, we get a chance of profit when the price goes up or down (long or short).

Of course your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. And while doing so, trying learning the real deal before embarking on it

I won't reduce what I don't know,but I feel stock market are for big investors,that can hold trade for a long time,I still prefer forex because of its respect for fundamental and technical analysis.

Forex trading is suitable for those who are interesting in gaining from short term investment. However, stock trading is mainly suitable for those who are interested in long term investment.

Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
There's no cause for alarm, your reason for choosing forex over stock is valid. Its the same reason why some people have gone for buying and selling of crypto currencies.

I prefer forex because of how easy it is in trading you don't necessarily need to start studying the economic performance of the company before you invest ,just like what happens on stock trading

• Higher liquidity: the forex market sees an average daily turnover of $5 trillion, whereas the stock market sees comparatively fewer traders per day.
Though forex more difficult to tràde but it offers a clear trading platform whereby the traders have full access to all the operations and can make whatever decision at will.

Concerning the main reason why an individual trade forex instead of stock. Well, am really need to the forex trading as it is not easy to learn and it requires you have some basic knowledge about it and some experiences , I prefer to go with trading crypto currency that forex or stock

I totally agree with you because i have being trading forex for over a year now, so the volatility rate in forex is much higher than stock and the amount of pips generated for a week is amazing where as stock is not high pertaining to its own volatility rate.
Despite the fact that forex trading is very difficult I'll choose to trader rather than stock trading. Forex is kind of unique in its features due to the flexibility of the trading. You sometimes predict what we happen to a particular currency bass on the present occurrences.

I understand forex trading little bit than stock exchange trading. Forex trading is higher in volatility and it is high in liquidity than in stocks. I don't have background knowledge around stocks, I'm trying to learn how it works too.

Your summation is agreed by me. The volatility of the stock market is limited unlike forex where you can profit from swing in trade. The forex market is so liquid that there's a waiting buyer or seller whenever one chooses to. The Forex market is not easily manipulated by insider trading that happens in the stock market.
As much as forex trading is very difficult and full of risk, I still prefer it to trading stock. Stock trading as much as I know does not have as many features and user friendly environment as forex trading.

My main reason why I trade forex instead of stork is because of the interest rates I make lots of interest when I trade in forex trading then stock.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back