What's new

My main reasons why I trade forex instead of stocks

I do not trade forex, I never took interest in forex trading. It looks to me like gambling. I an interested in stock trading but I have not attempted on stock trading for the lack of funds.

Yeah. Liquidity in the foreign exchange market is the main reason people prefer to trade the forex market than the stock market. Which such frequency of currency fluctuations, there is room to make money for everyone

Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
Apart from the liquidity and volatility as observed above I prefer forex to stock because of forex near predictability unlike stock trading.

You can guess movements in a currency pairs by listening and being aware of lastest news and events. And you can trade forex in shorter terms unlike stock.

Apart from the liquidity and volatility as observed above I prefer forex to stock because of forex near predictability unlike stock trading.

You can guess movements in a currency pairs by listening and being aware of lastest news and events. And you can trade forex in shorter terms unlike stock.
Are you trade forex trading because of the volatility of the market and it has high chance of making high profits than stock trade however both of them involved a strategy of prediction.

i Understand both of them but trading of forex to me is much more better because if you have an understanding of the market you can make from forex trading, I have never tried trading stocks before so I do not know how they work.

Although both are good investment options no doubt and your reason for opting to deal with forex and not stocks also seems like a good one, also it's volatility is there too

I think I would have to agree with you on this. Also the liquidity and the daily turn over is what makes me think too that it has an edge over the stock market.

True, the entire forex market is bigger than the stock market, also for the forex market there is no closing time as opposed to the stock market.

I am not a fan of any of the two but if I am asked to select one among the two , I will definitely go for forex trading because it is an open investment compared to stocks

I
Your decision whether to trade forex or leverage stocks should be focused on the commodity, currencies or shares, you are interested in trading. Let me tell you why some traders choose to trade forex rather than stocks . This is why I prefer Forex, too.
Simply because for me forex has higher liquidity, an estimated daily turnover of $5 trillion is seen in the forex market, while the stock market sees relatively fewer traders every day. And the other is because it has greater volatility, the stock market appears to have values that shift more slowly over a longer period of time. The volatility of the forex market can produce an exciting range of opportunities for shorter-term traders, although this is a fantastic thing for certain trading styles.

I know some of you won't agree to my statement soo please let me know your thoughts about it in the comment section. Thank you.
I think the forex market is a better way, and will always be a better and faster way to make money than stocks. For someone who looks for long-term profits, then stocks should do so for you with minimum risk, but I know lots of people who makes a living trading forex.

Not that we dont agree! Everybody have their own reasons for trading forex and stock, its based on what is actually good or meant for you that you will do.

I think is really bad to trade in forex if actually you have money to invest in such you can go ahead to invest on it, forex trading can make one rice.

I personally agree completely because I also trade forex at least form time to time. I don't even trade stocks Because I'd int know the first thing about trading stocks. I have tried getting involved to trade stocks for so many years but still see myself not trading it till this very moment

Investment is to generate money and your decision to choose forex over stock is because forex is capable of generating more money because it is high risk investment

My wish is also to trade Forex but I am not very good at chart Reading. I was even too that you need to listen to news before again mate a perfect pairing of currency in forex trading.

Though I do not trade forex, but if I am given an opportunity to chose among the two, I would chose forex because I am in total control of my money, and I bear bith the losses and gains.
Stick Market can be manipulated anytime by the bigger investors

People that are more risk cautious and long term investors would find stocks to be preferable over forex. People who want returns faster and would like to treat trading as a job would prefer trading forex.

Everyone is talking about the higher liquidity that the forex market is offering for it's traders to take advantage of. Imagine what you will be making in a more higher liquidity market than the forex market in cryptocurrency

You have said it all.
The forex market has experienced a lot of traffic already because of their high liquidity, the turnover rate is higher compared to the stocks market.
I agree with your statement.

Forex trading is very risky for me and not easy to learn too. I find bitcoin very simple but as a beginner who wants to start forex trading please am asking those who are very good at forex trading for advice on how one should learn forex trading and the reason why forex is better than stock trading
One of the thing about cryptocurency market tradinng is that it does not involve too many tecnicalities unlike forex,you can actually start some trading or accumulate and sell when the price is up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back