What's new

Most successful selling strategy

One of the best strategies I've seen is social media marketing, especially the types that gent you permission to get into people's inbox.

Here, it's using email or even the native platforms messaging tools 5o communicate with customers.

There is no particular fixed strategy that can be used for all businesses. You will only adopt the ones that suit the needs of the products or business at that time. The most business strategy that works for me is studying my competitors weaknesses and use it to my own advantage.

In terms of great returns in business it definitely depends on the person involved or the way he sees it but to me I believe the use of social media most especially the Facebook platform has made me alot of profit through my advert, sells and purchases if goods.

I always will go for social media and online promotion this has made many business promoted and grew to a perfect level

I don't have a busines yet but I think the best strategy I will employ when I have business is to make sure I am dishing out quality goods and prodicts at affordable prices to my customers.

Offering some giveaways to my esteemed customers regularly when i feel it is necessary, being jovial, and transparent with my customers enables me to make more sales.

To make your product or services to go beyound the normal,what i normally do is to give a reasonable incentive to first time clients and then offer them a reasonable discount when they refer other customer to the product or use the services.This has really worked for my business.

I haven't really had any offline business but I can tell that there are some strategies that works for some that may not even work for some people. Business is all about knowing the strategy that works for you.

Concerning most successful business strategy. Well, I believe there are lot of business strategy that can be used to acquiring customers both in the online and offline business. The successful business strategy can be said as advertisement of a good, product or services rendered

The best selling strategy that have really helped my business is putting my business on the internet. I hired the service of a website developer to help me create an online store and after that I started listing my products on the store and from there I started getting large amount of orders
That's a good strategy sir , I have followed many videos about this topic and it is very advisable to make your business known on social media .

There are several ways and strategies out there to scale up your business, it could be marketing, follow p techniques etc.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to sell or what the best selling strategy is, well i have to tell you that i don't think there is a best selling strategy somewhere as indeed there are different selling strategies

I always will go for social media and online promotion this has made many business promoted and grew to a perfect level
I agree with you, social media has been one of the easiest ways of marketing and promoting a business but it doesn't stop with social media. You can use your family and friends to help markets your products. You can also use your friends at work to help in the promotion of your personal business.

Strategy matters in business, that'swhy it is important to know business principles before venturing into any business. People have strategies in which they used to get a lot of customers and it is very unique.

It depends on the area you want to do the finding most the business excelling have different strategies like how to keep proper business account and recording,treat costumer,when to buy product and make more gain and lot more.

Business strategies differs bepending on the type of business you run.During our drive for more clients for a business we manage for someone,we make use of facebook ad to massively promote our awareness,and the result was amazing.And then we created a follow up campaign by adding them to a special group for retargeting and it worked.

This method is wildly use right now, you see different companies or brand using celebrities to promote their products. It gives the customers a sense of security that if these celebrity could use these, that means its worth using. Early this year i almost invested in one online plathform just cause they used a popular musician Davido to promote the business. But thank God i delayed in investing, cause i heard the business is not doing well
It's influencer marketing. Having people who are widely known and celebrated to help advertise, endorse or give a positive review and recommendation about your product or services will go a long way to boost your sales astronomically in a very short time. This is the most powerful sales method I've ever known
Post automatically merged:

True, i have seen some companies use giving out of free samples or periodic massive giveaways as their strategy

In my experience, I think that one thing that I can say is a good selling strategy is that customer relationship. When I spoke with customers and gave them a free atmosphere they wanted to always know what they could get from my shop then.

Business strategies differs bepending on the type of business you run.During our drive for more clients for a business we manage for someone,we make use of facebook ad to massively promote our awareness,and the result was amazing.And then we created a follow up campaign by adding them to a special group for retargeting and it worked.
The business strategy is on a case to case basis. Even if your business is the same as your friend's business most likely you have a different market base, different staff, different many things that you cannot rely on another business for the strategy. You really have to do the formulating by yourself.

Facebook free advertisement strategy as well as the Facebook paid advertisement has given and is still giving me the needed edge to rise and make sales in my business till today

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back