What's new

Most successful selling strategy

There are so many selling strategies. But the top-selling strategy that is relevant to any industry, or salesperson, is that you have to know what you're selling. If you don't know the features and benefits of the product or service you're selling, you won't be able to answer customer questions or handle objections.

Well, selling great services for a low price is one of the most successful selling strategy for me. I am talking about selling services, not selling products. There is a difference between the two.
I perfectly understand what you are trying to say and it is actually a great strategy but won't you run Into losses along the line? And do you get scared of customers taking advantage of your prices?

Well it depends on the kind of business one is after and for each business they are different startegy to boost income and so before one talks about strategy you have to first of all know the kind of business you are going into
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the kind of business one is going into, different businesses have different strategy and so before one talks about strategy one has to think about the business he or she is going into

It depends on the kind of business one is going into, different businesses have different strategy and so before one talks about strategy one has to think about the business he or she is going into

It depends on the kind of business one is going into, different businesses have different strategy and so before one talks about strategy one has to figure out what business he or she is to go into

It depends on the kind of business one is going into, different businesses have different strategy and so before one talks about strategy one has to figure out what business he or she is to go into

Last edited:
Well most business using Google ads to improve sale,as long as there is digital marketing definitely it improves sale.Google ads improves sales and this is the best method of improving sales

Consumers have different wants and needs that make them gravitate toward specific products, services and companies. If you have knowledge of your target customers, you can readily identify their needs and help them find solutions. Each company has an ideal client it wants to target and acquire. Characteristics such as age, income level, marital status, education level, geographical location, hobbies and interests help companies pinpoint their markets.

I am trading cryptocurrencies right now and I think buying crypto when the price declines is the best strategy. Right now I am placing an order on exchange that would allow me to buy the coin when the price automatically fluctuates to a specific price. I will then sell it at a higher price later on.

Throughout your business history which particular strategy has brought you the best return?
Advertisements has really gone a long way to increase returns for me.
Normally, i ensure that i carry out advertisement weekly, this alone brings in more sales.

Selling nice and quality products is the best offering approach; selling excellent products will cause you to see more. Also, while advertising will help you attract customers, offering a decent product will keep them. It will encourage customers to return for more.

When your product is good obviously you will get a lot of people to sell it to ,you can package your product to give it a nice appearance and this can attract people, but what will really maintain these people is the quality of your product or services.

In order for you to have your products or services known, you need to have your company's account registered in any of the social media basically on the one you choose to use. By creating a page call it on Facebook, selling your products or services will be very simple.

There was a particular campaign that I was using where are involved so many social media networks at the same time and it actually brought me to my biggest conversion rate.

Selling is strategy to me would be advertising the product and getting good reviews from people. That way you'll expose the goods to new people cos the users like it, It would be easier for the new customers to adopt it

The most successful selling strategy I encountered came from repackaging my products and I also engaged in promo, buy 2 and get 1 free. This method is really feasible.
A good strategy to making sales is rebranding and proper advertisements.
Giving your business an online presence would also facilitate sales.
Attract customers by giving them attractive offers.

The most successful selling strategy business when one is selling quality product can give you more successful in return in your business.

Integrity, this has made a lot of progress report in my business, it help and page way for me each time I try to apply for some deals or even each time I am caught in the middle of urgent response towards getting things done.
So far I could say integrity towards your service and product goes a long way beyond our widest imagination.
I have been able to acheive my best most successful strategies through the use of house to house advertising, I go from door to door to advertise my products and it paid off.

You can increase sales strategy by connecting with your customers, utilizing social media, promote insider information, maintaining relationships, and implementing a referral program.

The best selling strategy that have really helped my business is putting my business on the internet. I hired the service of a website developer to help me create an online store and after that I started listing my products on the store and from there I started getting large amount of orders

The most profitable business that I have ever gone into was when I was able to buy some smartphone accessories before it became very popular. I was able to make close to $500 in profit.

The most important strategy that helps me in selling my product go faster was that , I advertise my poultry hen and egg on Facebook and before I knew it , many people are calling me and placing their order.

The best business strategic that bring more income is through social media. the uses of social media to advertise a business is most profitable and is the business to bring more income especially through radio station and television station. The uses of social media including online advertisement like Facebook,Instagram and so on.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back