What's new

Money making through forex

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
Actually they are lots of comments and sayings on doing forex trading in the market about it progress.But we all need to be enlightened about the forex trading and how it goes about the merit and the likely demerit.

Forex is not as easy as most people talk about because it requires good training and mastering of the strategy that work for you before you earn dime otherwise you will lose all the money you had. But what people say is not all they just highlight the beneficial part of the it.

Actually trading comes with lots of skills involve in it no matter what the trading might be you definitely needs to have somethings .Like forex trading alot as made money there and some didn't have what it takes to make the money.

I just know forex trading is just almost the same as betting, you can either gain or loss.You should only invest with the money you know it won’t affect you if you loss it

It is truly not easy making money from forex trading and I believe it is best to not even consider doing it full time as you won't meet your expectations.
I wount deny the fact that trading on the forex market is not an easy thing, but if you can take your time to fully learn and gain the knowledge required in the forex market, trust me there would be a difference. It is not a days job as it requires time And consistency to make it in the forex market.

Yeah taking about meeting expectations you should definitely give it all your all if you wants to get something out of it alot have tried it some have failed and others have made names from it .

I wount deny the fact that trading on the forex market is not an easy thing, but if you can take your time to fully learn and gain the knowledge required in the forex market, trust me there would be a difference. It is not a days job as it requires time And consistency to make it in the forex market.
I understand this as it applies to so many aspects of online earninngs opportunities available, one cannot just make money at the beginning, but take time to learn.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, forex trading can be devastating and is sometimes affect your mental health. I quitted learning it when I heard the story of someone who committed suicide because that time I don't even have money talk less of losing it.
That is a funny reason I must say, but I believe you did what you considered Being the best option for you. Hoping you would yield big elsewhere.

Last edited:
I wonder why some people do not want to hear anything around forex but it's the best trade you can ever think of. A trade as existed since 1970 and still grow stronger . You can't compare it with the speculative currency

I have seen a lot of people gain and loose in forex, so for reading of such volatile currencies, you will need a lot of knowledge to pull it out.

No Sir, i didn't agree with you because forex and betting are two different thing, because forex is not just to enter shop and said play me this and that and you win or you lost, no it requires good knowledge and skills in fact mastery of skill.
I just know forex trading is just almost the same as betting, you can either gain or loss.You should only invest with the money you know it won’t affect you if you loss i

It is possible to make a lot of money from forex trading. But there are some qualities you need to imbibe if you want to be successful in forex trading. You must be very good at risk management and ability to forecast the fundamental of the market.

Only the best people can trade on forex and make better income, and monitoring and studying in forex takes a lot of time , and its not adviseable for a newbie to just jump into the business.
Forex is a good way of making money. You need to understand how the business really works. I think it's all about investing and earning but I will advice not to invest how much you can't afford to lose

I wonder why some people do not want to hear anything around forex but it's the best trade you can ever think of. A trade as existed since 1970 and still grow stronger . You can't compare it with the speculative currency
It is the risk it presents that causes a lot of people to reconsider taking that path as it could end in premium tears, especially when ones is not well knowledgeable about it.

Forex is a good way of making money. You need to understand how the business really works. I think it's all about investing and earning but I will advice not to invest how much you can't afford to lose
That's is number one rule of investment, always try to detach emotions from investment, if you attach emotions to it, it might be regrettable. That's why is asked good to invest in the amount of money you can afford to lose.

That's is number one rule of investment, always try to detach emotions from investment, if you attach emotions to it, it might be regrettable. That's why is asked good to invest in the amount of money you can afford to lose.
What do people always mean whenever they say things like not involving one's emotion in trading, either forex or Crypto Currencies trading?

What do people always mean whenever they say things like not involving one's emotion in trading, either forex or Crypto Currencies trading?
😐, if you allow your emotions when you trade, its an obstacle in seeing what is ahead, example, you lose some amount of money and you give up because of the little you losed meanwhile that doesn't mean you can't gain much more than what you loosed. You use that loss as a learning process of not repeating that mistake that lead to your loss. But the moment emotion come in you have loosed the money for life.

😐, if you allow your emotions when you trade, its an obstacle in seeing what is ahead, example, you lose some amount of money and you give up because of the little you losed meanwhile that doesn't mean you can't gain much more than what you loosed. You use that loss as a learning process of not repeating that mistake that lead to your loss. But the moment emotion come in you have loosed the money for life.
Thanks for the detailed explanation as I have always see that term being used and I now understand better as I believe it is something I'm guilty of too .

Cryptocurrency is for those that have the mind to take risk , read about updates and activities arround Crypto currencies not for those who just want to invest money and make profit only.

Money making through forex can be legit as far as one comes down to learn their ideals and really put hard work into everything he does

Cryptocurrency is for those that have the mind to take risk , read about updates and activities arround Crypto currencies not for those who just want to invest money and make profit only.
Unfortunately, so many investors do not do these things and they appear to be interested in making profits, but they can't take time to learn what's needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back