What's new

Money making through forex

Forex is a good way of making money. You need to understand how the business really works. I think it's all about investing and earning but I will advice not to invest how much you can't afford to lose

My Friend always emphasize on the need to make use of the stop loss feature whenever you are not sure of a particular trade as it goes a long way to help minimize losses.

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
Yeah, you have to be emotionally free, this will activate the key to patience because if you are not patient enough in trading forex, its not easy to win.

Yeah, you have to be emotionally free, this will activate the key to patience because if you are not patient enough in trading forex, its not easy to win.
A lot of people find it hard to be patient as they think there is a need to be able to take Profits in a short time no matter how bad the market is .

A lot of people find it hard to be patient as they think there is a need to be able to take Profits in a short time no matter how bad the market is .
This is one of the reasons a lot of people lose their money on forex trading and even cryptocurrency. I don't have a plan but are always in hurry to make profit.

This is one of the reasons a lot of people lose their money on forex trading and even cryptocurrency. I don't have a plan but are always in hurry to make profit.
Invest only what you can afford to lose. Don't be greedy. Study carefully the charts. Be wise in trading. Buy low and sell high.

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
It depends on how good you are when trading in forex that would determine how you could possibly gain or lose at the end of the trading on forex. So if you must trade forex trade wisely.

Most businesses are difficult to start, trying out new things most likely have its own challenge same with forex but with dedication and persistent learning, you should be good to go

What you were told about he possibility of losing all your funds trading forex is definitely true. If you don't think you can tame your greed appetite, forex is not for you

Well it's is very much possible but not as easy as it seems or how others makes you feel it is...it has it own loss,profits and risks too.

I learnt that one needs to also be able to prepare themselves mentally in order to be able to sustain themselves in forex as it could be devastating at times.

True forex trading can make or break you, your success is entirely dependent on you, make the wrong move and you end up losing your investment or become even richer.

Personally if I will trade forex I will seek for the knowledge extensively before going into it and also start little so I can manage the loses if they occur eventually .

Forex trading is highly profitable fir those who are experienced around it. Anyone who is inexperienced around forex trading can't make success cos its not controlled through luck but through instinct, and Knowledge.

With my research I discovered That forex is not a get rich quick scheme it’s quite hard to earn but when your stead fast you can earn good cash from forex and enhance whatever you do !

I learnt that one needs to also be able to prepare themselves mentally in order to be able to sustain themselves in forex as it could be devastating at times.
Of course, forex trading can be devastating and is sometimes affect your mental health. I quitted learning it when I heard the story of someone who committed suicide because that time I don't even have money talk less of losing it.

It's true that forex needs education and it's a very important thing to be aware of. Forex is a lucrative and trusted business. I have made forex trade a trusted investment and I prefer it to cryptocurrency

I have been hearing bout forex trading a since a long time. I have seen some local people make money by working as foreighn exchanger. However, I do not know how foreigh exchange works online.

Personally, I don't really look at making money online from forex trading 💹 because it's something that have eluded me for years now as I don't have any knowledge on it.

I don't know much about Forex trading but all I know it that it requires investment of money to make money and there are possibilities of losing money on it. I will advise you not to invest how much you can't afford to loss

Training is required when it comes to forex trading because to do transactions require skills so that you won't lose. Therefore it's advisable you find someone who is into it before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back