What's new

Money making through forex

Igwe Christian

May 4, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.

Forex trading is generally risky, but if you really want to make money from it, get someone who is a successful trader to mentor you. Don't forget to do your personal research. It is really demanding to learn, but will yield big at the end.

Trading through forex is beneficial only for those people who thoroughly study the site, however there is still the possibility of having losses, as in any investment business. My brother has been on the site for years and he tells me that it is not easy to win there, he has his ups and downs. Surprise members with big wins and losses.

Its really difficult to earn from forex , to the extent that most trades that are professional usually makes more loss i think , so that's how it looks like actually , you just have to find any means on how to minimize loss

This is the area of making money that I never ventured into. It is very risky and within minutes you can lose your entire investment.

I have heard of some people making money through forex trading, however, have never taken interest in this vocation. You need money to invest and you are also prone to lose money through forex trading.

When it comes to forex trading, experience, money, and patience is needed to get off.

I have been hearing bout forex trading a since a long time. I have seen some local people make money by working as foreighn exchanger. However, I do not know how foreigh exchange works online.

Forex, is simply foreign exchange. In forex trading, you got to trade forex just the way you trade crypto, binary and stocks etc. You combine currency, either buy or sell order hoping the predictions go in your own way based on the duration you plotted it.

Forex trading like every other business has its risk. Though forex trading has alot more risk as there is no assurance that even as a professional you are completely free from loosing a trade or two. You can make money from forex in minutes and at the same time you can loose it in minutes as well. You just need to study the market more, get a good entry, and know when to let go as well

Forex trading is undoubtedly a very lucrative venture but you need the proper knowledge and understanding of how it works before making money from it.

Forex, which involves the prediction of the money market at large of different currencies from different countries can be used as a good source of revenue for making income.

Forex trading is not easy but i am very much interested in it but what was holding me all the time was because i was made to understand that i nneed a good phone and because my present phone is bad i could not go into it yet. But so far it a risky business that pays well depending on the kind of risk one takes

I heard it is difficult to make money on forex, that you could loose a large sum of money there within minutes.I also heard some people saying you could make lot of money on forex but you have to educate yourself first(diligently working to know the in and out of forex) and you must be disciplined in the sense that you don't let your greed take control of your thinking and you also have to always make trade winds the stop loss take profit strategy to minimize loss and also to prevent you loosing your profit.
That's why it come with an high risk, you take risk of trading with your hard earn money to gain more and likewise to lose all, that's forex for you.

Forex trading is a lucrative business but a lot of people lose their money in it. the reason is because they don't have the knowledge and understanding of how to make money from it. That is why it is important that one acquire the right knowledge and understanding of any business before venturing to it.

I lost interest in trading in forex when i lost everything I had in the trade, but while many people are loosing money trading forex , I have seen some people also making millions of naira on it.

the reason a lot of people lose in forex trading is because I don't have the right knowledge of how to make profit from it and therefore they discourage others from learning.

I don't know much about forex but the little I know, you must not invest how much you can't afford to lose. Don't invest all your life savings on it cause it may hurt you if you lose money. Make sure you understand the business very well

Yeah they are definitely lots of reviews on it been hard and actually people have been doing it and making money even though it seems hard . You just need to be enlightened about it before you go and been able to take risk.

It is truly not easy making money from forex trading and I believe it is best to not even consider doing it full time as you won't meet your expectations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back