Making Money Through Website Flipping

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Buying websites and then selling them for profit is referred to as website flipping. There are a lot of marketplaces like Flippa, Motion Ivest, Empire Flippers, etc. where yo can buy and sell websites. Well, it might be difficult to sell websites but if you manage to sell, a single sell can make you a lot of money. You can sell starter websites as well as established websites. If you have a website with revenue and traffic, you will be earning more compared to websites with no revenue or traffic. Have you made money through this method?

I have known about website flipping for years since I started working online. The same thing is also related to domain flipping. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into either domain flipping or website flipping. I know someone who's into it that I'm work with, he buys and sell within a short period of time.

I have known about website flipping for years since I started working online. The same thing is also related to domain flipping. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get into either domain flipping or website flipping. I know someone who's into it that I'm work with, he buys and sell within a short period of time.

I heard that website flipping is a good business and it is going to involve you spending a lot of money to get the activities on those websites up before you can sell them and that money is what I don't have at the moment. I see people market that they are selling a site and they sell it for good amount of money too.

I heard that website flipping is a good business and it is going to involve you spending a lot of money to get the activities on those websites up before you can sell them and that money is what I don't have at the moment. I see people market that they are selling a site and they sell it for good amount of money too.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have seen a webmaster who flipped a website he's just only managed for 4 months at the price of $1800. He picked it up at $450 and was able to sell it for a profit for $1350. I can't think of any best deal than than in a website flipping business.

I have found selling domain more difficult than selling website. When I was unable to sell domains, I started building websites on these domains and started selling websites along with domains. IT can cost you a lot of money to continue renewing domains. You might end up dropping domains.

Never went into that business at all, Need money to buy to flip them around hahaha, But then it doesn't interest me and knowledge is not there for me, Meaning would end up being able to flip it and sell it or end up losing that amount of money. It's a very big risk statement but then with experience you get there.

Never went into that business at all, Need money to buy to flip them around hahaha, But then it doesn't interest me and knowledge is not there for me, Meaning would end up being able to flip it and sell it or end up losing that amount of money. It's a very big risk statement but then with experience you get there.

It is definitely something that is very risky and if you are not knowledgeable in how to do it perfectly, you will make some mistakes that is going to cost you from being able to make money from it. This is because you are definitely going to spend money on trying to run the domain and maintain it to be active so that you can be able to flip it and sell it to make profit from it.

Even though website flipping basically means, you buy and then sell, what if you could create your own website and then put it into sale? Creating a website is not costly and does not take time. YOu might have to work to build traffic and revenue but that is not a requirement, you can sell completely new site as well.

I can actually say that being able to generate traffic to your website is one of the most difficult aspect of becoming a website owner who have interest of having the website monetized. This is because without having that traffic on that website, it is going to be almost impossible for you to be able to make money from that particular website.

There's a lot of opportunity to make money from site flipping, but it's not as easy as one would think. The whole point is to find a near dead site, bring it back to life, and sell it. But you need to bring it back to popularity at some point to increase your potential profit when you do sell.

It's just like building up a new site, then selling it when it is at its best.

There's a lot of opportunity to make money from site flipping, but it's not as easy as one would think. The whole point is to find a near dead site, bring it back to life, and sell it. But you need to bring it back to popularity at some point to increase your potential profit when you do sell.

There's a good friend of mine who is currently in the same line of business of website flipping. He usually into using old website, growing them to becoming active before selling them. I kept asking him why he is not starting from scratch to build a website before selling it, he told me that it takes much work for him to start from the scratch rather than using an already existing website to do the whole thing.

I've never flipped a websites for years since I became a webmaster. It's not a market option which I've looked into to exploit. There are risks in website flipping and domain flipping which I don't know how to manage. This is why I've not shown much interest in doing it.

The last website I sold for a good price was over a year ago, I made $600 in profit. However, my last transaction was for just $150. Since I had created the site myself, what ever I made was mine. But for the kind of work I had done on the site was not properly compensated. It is not an easy business.

The last website I sold for a good price was over a year ago, I made $600 in profit. However, my last transaction was for just $150. Since I had created the site myself, what ever I made was mine. But for the kind of work I had done on the site was not properly compensated. It is not an easy business.

Making $600 profit from a single website sale is a big amount of money. How much did you sell the website in total and how much did you invest in this website from contents, themes and etc before you sold it?

Making $600 profit from a single website sale is a big amount of money. How much did you sell the website in total and how much did you invest in this website from contents, themes and etc before you sold it?
My cash investment is just the money I spend on registering the domain and renewing the domain over the years, I have a hosting package that allows unlimited website hosting, therefore, I do not have to pay additional money to launch a website. I write my own content, and I use free tools, including themes and plugins. Therefor, apart from my time and effort, my investment on a site is just about $50 (domain charges)

My cash investment is just the money I spend on registering the domain and renewing the domain over the years, I have a hosting package that allows unlimited website hosting, therefore, I do not have to pay additional money to launch a website. I write my own content, and I use free tools, including themes and plugins. Therefor, apart from my time and effort, my investment on a site is just about $50 (domain charges)

This is a good investment turned sales you had with the website sale. If I had the same opportunity to do the same thing, I wouldn't hesitate to go ahead with it. It may take a while to make the sale for the profit but what's invested isn't too much to take a large cut from your profit.

You need to have a lot of patience, though. Your site must be running for a long time before it can be sold on flippa. Even though you can sell new sites, you have a better earning opportunity if you have sites that have established traffic and revenue

Creating and selling a new website is not going to pay you a big amount of money but only what you have been able to invest in building the website with a little bit of profit.

When you want to make a good amount of money from selling your website on Flippa, you will definitely make sure that the website must have run for at least one year with a descent traffic, impression and contents on the website.

While a new website does not pay you good money, creating a profitable site and then selling the site can be profitable. However, you can easily create a site in less than 30 minutes and then put it on sale, creating a site with traffic and revenue takes a long time. For a quick income, selling new sites is better.

The most important thing when it comes to creating a new website that you have the intention of selling almost immediately is for you to create it on a niche that is going to be interesting for people to buy it because whenever it is niche that is boring, I don't think it is going to be very easy for you to sell it no matter how good website looks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back