Making Money as a Community Moderator

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the interesting ways to make money online is by becoming a moderator online forums or communities. How much you can earn being a moderator depends on various factors and the most important factor is how big is the community. As a moderator you need skills to use the forum software as well as have language skills. You will have to monitor users and check content quality.

Have you tried making money as a community moderator?

As far as I know, moderators in a forum are not paid. I think they only want to explore and experience. I have learned they are not paid as moderators from my friends on RIF. I don't know on Biz if the moderators are paid.

This is very interesting,i also think the design of these positions should be sort of like paid up internship and the moderators must have some special incentives that only exclusive members are entitled to.The job description of a moderator is quite handful and requires special skills.

So if moderators are not paid directly they should be able to have some special bonuses somehow.

I am currently a moderator in four online forums, of which two positions are voluntary at the moment and another two are paid, one of them is Bizdustry which was the first one that allowed me to moderate their forum and I will be eternally grateful, so it is a good option to make money online ...

I'm a community moderator on Bizdustry, it's an exciting experience working on the forum as a staff member. I'm paid staff bonuses at the end of each month with other incentives which follows.

As far as I know, moderators in a forum are not paid. I think they only want to explore and experience. I have learned they are not paid as moderators from my friends on RIF. I don't know on Biz if the moderators are paid.
RIF does not offer paid position for moderators. I am a moderator there and I don't receive any kind of perks. However, Bizdustry pays its moderators. How much you receive as a moderator on Bizdustry depends on how much funds is allocated for the given month.

One of the interesting ways to make money online is by becoming a moderator online forums or communities. How much you can earn being a moderator depends on various factors and the most important factor is how big is the community. As a moderator you need skills to use the forum software as well as have language skills. You will have to monitor users and check content quality.

Have you tried making money as a community moderator?
I would like to say that to do any work, it is very important for you to have skills. If you have skills and you can render all your services expertly, then you can help yourself in becoming a successful person. If you are a communities moderator then you can present your services in a better way I would say that without skill you cannot do anything.

I would like to say that to do any work, it is very important for you to have skills. If you have skills and you can render all your services expertly, then you can help yourself in becoming a successful person. If you are a communities moderator then you can present your services in a better way I would say that without skill you cannot do anything.
Yeah, you need skills to work in a job. What kind of skills do you think you would require to become a community moderator? I am a moderator on a couple of communities but I do not get paid on all communities I moderate. It is also difficult to get paid opportunities for moderator jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back