What's new

Looking for a profitable PTC site!

It think its non of unpaid website you must have to pay first to get profit and if you are aking to people here if they really know they are not supposed to on bizdustry

Well, dearest friend. This would truly be a dream for everyone!
No, I have tried a lot of PTC. Those say they pay that money just per click, I have to announce to you, they will surely be scams! (so, be careful!)
For some time however (perhaps still now but I don't know exactly), the best reported everywhere is NEOBUX.

Here are 5 of the best PTC sites online.
  • Clixsense (Now Ysense) Clixsense is one of the best PTC sites that has been paying you for years. ...
  • Neobux. Neobux is one of the oldest PTC sites and has been paying genuinely for years. ...
  • InboxDollars. Inbox dollars is one of my favorite sites. ...
  • Scarlet Clicks. ...
  • GPTPlanet.

no site will pay you 0.5$ for clicking ads for free and that's a fact, if they do then they most likely have an extremely high minimum payout that is very hard to reach in the first place and are a scam, there are some ptc sites that you can buy memberships or rent referrals from that might get you some profits but that's about it.

Neobux is legit and still a way to make some extra money online, but the amount is not significant to make a living for most people. You might be able to make $1k+ from Neobux, but you probably have to fork out $890 per year for the Ultimate membership and clicks every single day.

$0.5 per click is too much.. i haven't seen any PTC websites that pays 0.1 per click and even if there is it's probably a scam or needed a premium membership to be able to use. The common rate was about 0.001-0.01 only per click.

My dear sister please Channel your energy, time and recourses on something else that will fectch you reasonable amount of money ok? I know why am telling you all this, look most PTC sites don't pay you ok? They will use you and domp you so I don't want you to experience that.

Do any of you know of a profitable PTC website? that pays at least $ 0.50 per click?
Theres no legitimate site that can afford to pay $0.50 per click on ads and making comments, If you see any swe any ptc sites that offers that kind of money, they are scams,
I think all you can get is $0.10 per click maximum.

Do any of you know of a profitable PTC website? that pays at least $ 0.50 per click?
I dont know of any PTC that pays that amount and i dont think most PTC sites are legit because i'v been in lots of sites on PTC till today non as proven to be a good one.
But there are some PTC sites that pays in satochi

Very impossible for PTC site yo pay you that amount guy. But try ad-doge.com faucet/PTC site. I think you can make up to $0.35 a day working for them, but you got spend time there to earn such amount.
I'm tell you my guy. It is quite impossible for PTC to last that amount of money. How are they making money if they choose to offer that huge amount on every click that a member clicks. Check out for more realistic one please

Lets be realistic, there are some legit PTC site that pay at least 1 cent per click. If any PTC site claim to pay 5 cent per click, you must understand they are frauds. I think you can try star clicks, it is legit PTC site.

It is going to be difficult if not impossible to come across a PTC site that give such amount per click. My advise is that you should be careful not to fall for scammers in your search for such sites.

Ptc isn't a profitable field; you just can earn from clicking on the ads, which won't let you earn what you expect.
however, I will suggest you the best 2-3 sites in this field:

-Adbtc. top
-Ptc share
-paidverts

You got me laughing when I saw the fifty cents you wrote. That is very very impossible to find any where at this rate. It is the truth.

As a standard free member, you will get $0.001 for 5 Sec AD, but you will get $0.01 for the same 5 Sec AD if you become a Premium Member of the site. For sure, you can make Rs. 10000/- and more every month with these PTC sites.

PTC can pay that amount but you need work hard in order to get amount, earning in PTC site is possible but is good for one to have many referrals in order to earn such amount.

Very impossible for PTC site yo pay you that amount guy. But try ad-doge.com faucet/PTC site. I think you can make up to $0.35 a day working for them, but you got spend time there to earn such amount.
I have been hearing about ad-doge.com faucet and ptc site, making $0.35 daily is something at least, I will suggest you try Gptforum too.

I have been hearing about ad-doge.com faucet and ptc site, making $0.35 daily is something at least, I will suggest you try Gptforum too.
We both are members at gptforum. I have an account with ad-doge, what i saw in the site is quite different from other PTC sites. If they fulfil what they feature they'll be the best.

As far as I know the best PTC site is star clicks, it pays 1 cent per click and you can earn at least 10 cent every day as a free member, however, in order to earn more, you need to upgrade.

Its right Most of the sites can't pay $0.50 per click.
But some sites can pay like ChallengeGives. It can pay $25 in one Ad view also.
But it will be not available every time. Site will pay randomly in some time. So all person can't get ..

But the site is very good for earning ...

If anyone wants to join, visit my signature link ...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back