What's new

Looking for a profitable PTC site!

Very impossible for PTC site yo pay you that amount guy. But try ad-doge.com faucet/PTC site. I think you can make up to $0.35 a day working for them, but you got spend time there to earn such amount.

that's impossible, maybe it possible if you invest +100$ and buy a membership for some sites but for free never

I still don't think it's a legit site that will pay you $ 0.50 a click ... with an investment or not. but you can make good money from reff, it doesn't matter that they are free members. if you collect 20-30-40 active reffs every day, you can make good money per day.

I still don't think it's a legit site that will pay you $ 0.50 a click ... with an investment or not. but you can make good money from reff, it doesn't matter that they are free members. if you collect 20-30-40 active reffs every day, you can make good money per day.
if this man is clever and good in advertisement then he will be able to do that you said but in general, members don't like to bring referrals.

Most of the PTC sites I have see here on this platform has low payout
Post automatically merged:

Most of the PTC sites I have see here on this platform has low payout

My dear there is no way you can earn such because even the site itself can't earn such site.

Be aware of all PTC sites! It’s all waste of time it sucks all your time and patience slowly. After clicking all of the ads every day you put your energy in it. At the end all in vain no reward no payment no return.

Hahaha, if there were ptc platforms paying even $0.1 per click,everyone will be there currently. It's only scam ptc platforms that can pay you even $2 per click.
I doubt if there's any free ptc platform that can pay $0.5 for a days work. If you want to get above that in a day,I suggest you upgrade to premium membership and get more than 100 active referrals.

Do any of you know of a profitable PTC website? that pays at least $ 0.50 per click?
There are many websites that pay for surveys but unfortunately most of them doesn't work in all countries, i have worked on DRT panelists website and earned 1$ for filling a survey of 14 minutes. You can try this.

There is no site that would pay you such amount per click, it is nearly impossible for you to find such a website that would pay you such. Maybe someday in the future such website might exist, but currently now it is clearly impossible.

Do any of you know of a profitable PTC website? that pays at least $ 0.50 per click?
There is no ptc site that can pay you that amount. Even if you paid for membership what you earn will not be up to $1 per click. Ptc sites can't give you much. If you calculate the data you spend you will realize it's not really worth it, let alone the time.

I would love to earn from a paid to click site that pays 50 cents per click but I'm afraid it's impossible to find one as it doesn't exist. Or it does exist but is most likely to be a scam. I suggest to find another way to earn instead of focusing on ptc sites that pays so little.

That amount you aimed for on GPT site for a single click is not realistic at all. You need to work hard to get that kind of money on any got site and one click can never earn you that kind of dollars. Though it's possible to make go amount at the end of the month with hard work.

Are you kidding 😂😂😂?
Basically, I don't think there is any PTC site that can afford to pay that high amount of money per click. You may only get that if you upgrade but chances are still low even if you upgrade your account.

Several times we have to think about payment methods to cash out our earnings. Some popular payment methods for withdrawing money from PTC sites are PayPal, Payoneer, and Skrill, etc. You should Payoneer for global payment service. Because they provide a global master card, which helps you to purchase online and make payment globally.

As long as I am involved in the internet and dealing with many paid to click sites or ptc sites, there has never been a ptc site that rewards $ 0.50 per click, that means they will quickly go bankrupt. so you will never find it.

Earning on a PTC site is possible only when you have a lot of referrals. However, when you do not have referrals, the only way to earn is by clicking ads, and you don't earn much by clicking on ads. I don't find PTC site too fruitful when it comes to making money online.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back