What's new

Looking for a profitable PTC site!

bestsurveysitesformakingmoney.com is the home of the best survey sites for making money.
Would you like to receive exclusive content and updates on how to make money online?
Would you like to receive new and exclusive news and content? Then subscribe to my special email list below to ensure that you never miss a message from me! Yes, I'm looking for a way to make money! Guide To Using A Survey Site Top 5 Best Money-Making Apps in 2020 –

11 Different Approaches

If you definitely see a site that pays that much, I would be glad to partake, I ran away from ptc site, because of the stress and the amount been paid,the worth is minimal.

It's only a survey site that I can tell you can generate a profit as high as that. Ptc sites could generate that for it's subscribers but putting different options into consideration there are different constraints like expenses etc

It's only a survey site that I can tell you can generate a profit as high as that. Ptc sites could generate that for it's subscribers but putting different options into consideration there are different constraints like expenses etc
Even surveys cannot pay this amount , some surveys pay 1$ but after 30 minutes or more of boring question so there is no fast earning on internet .

Do any of you know of a profitable PTC website? that pays at least $ 0.50 per click?
I don't think you would ever find that one online,unless you buy your way into some site like that. I mean you have to pay for a vip membership and by then you will be allow to earn more than just an ordinary member of the site I guess.

Instead of looking for a profitable PTC site that will definitely not pay you this stated amount, I will think you should even go for survey sites instead

I don't think you would ever find that one online,unless you buy your way into some site like that. I mean you have to pay for a vip membership and by then you will be allow to earn more than just an ordinary member of the site I guess.
Yes if you invest your money in legit sites you are more likely to earn , but one of us should pay his attention and don't invest all his money .

The amount is outrageous to make on paid to click sites to be sincere. These websites are not created to make people rich, they are only created to earn passive income and sustain people for some time.

Many ptc sites pays very low because of the amount of revenue they make which one s very low and you can't expect them.to pay more than that Or even that amount

Lets be realistic, there are some legit PTC site that pay at least 1 cent per click. If any PTC site claim to pay 5 cent per click, you must understand they are frauds. I think you can try star clicks, it is legit PTC site.
You are quite correct, genuine ptc sites don't pay more that one cent per click, and if you see ptc site claiming to be paying like seven to ten cent, then forget it because they are scam.

You are quite correct, genuine ptc sites don't pay more that one cent per click, and if you see ptc site claiming to be paying like seven to ten cent, then forget it because they are scam.
Yes it is a good indication to distinguish between legit sites and scam ones , so it is better to choose sites with Logic rewards and small minimum pay out .

I think with serpclix you can earn up to $0.50 a day view those high paying PTC ads with your desktop computer. All you need is to install the serpclix extension using Firefox browser, or Linux.

Yes it is a good indication to distinguish between legit sites and scam ones , so it is better to choose sites with Logic rewards and small minimum pay out .
That's the logic, if you want to know a paying ptc sites , they will only offer you what they can afford, but the fake ones will offer you a mouth watering offer.

I have not seen any legit paid to click site that pays up to as high as $0 .5 you are talking about. Most which offer such pay rate are scam sites that won't pay you.

I have not seen any legit paid to click site that pays up to as high as $0 .5 you are talking about. Most which offer such pay rate are scam sites that won't pay you.
This should be because many of those paid to click platform hardly gain more revenue ,many of the paid to click platform i have visited pay cents , so i don't believe those that pays high amount

This should be because many of those paid to click platform hardly gain more revenue ,many of the paid to click platform i have visited pay cents , so i don't believe those that pays high amount
Sure, if you see anyone offering to pay high amount of money, then it's not trustworthy. I am also earninng small amount of money from some of them that pay but it is not much.

Sure, if you see anyone offering to pay high amount of money, then it's not trustworthy. I am also earninng small amount of money from some of them that pay but it is not much.
hello there. i have a site and its really high-paying PTC. you can buy many referrals on this and they can make money for you. its simple you can rent referrals and you can also make money by clicking high-paying clicks. JOIN IT NOW JOIN ME

hello there. i have a site and its really high-paying PTC. you can buy many referrals on this and they can make money for you. its simple you can rent referrals and you can also make money by clicking high-paying clicks. JOIN IT NOW JOIN ME
This is not allowed here on bizdustry. If you want to do a review about a site that's paying, you need to first of all create a thread with payment proofs so interested members would join.

I think with serpclix you can earn up to $0.50 a day view those high paying PTC ads with your desktop computer. All you need is to install the serpclix extension using Firefox browser, or Linux.
It is true what you say about SerpClix but it depends on the country, I have the extension and for each click they pay $0.05, and the most I have received are 4 in one day so far, there are countries that get more orders and better paid.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back