What's new

Looking for a profitable PTC site!

As far as I read, only Paypal for now, but I will get more information and let you know. The first thing they ask for when you enter the site is that, the email and that you have your Paypal account. And in effect it is a very passive way of earning.
That means they have only paypal payment option. Had it been they got other options they could've demanded for it during sign up.

Paid to click website are not profitable at all and many of them are scam. I've always told people that if you want to make profit online then learn a digital skill.

That means they have only paypal payment option. Had it been they got other options they could've demanded for it during sign up.
I was indeed checking the site and the payment is automatically sent through PayPal. They have no other payment method. Which is really limiting for those who don't have that option.

Paid to click website are not profitable at all and many of them are scam. I've always told people that if you want to make profit online then learn a digital skill.
Yes that's right , we cannot rely on PTC sites to make a living so learning skills online become a must for who want earn concrete money .

I was indeed checking the site and the payment is automatically sent through PayPal. They have no other payment method. Which is really limiting for those who don't have that option.
Yeah, not having paypal account have now limited me from earning from the site. The site should add crypto option to its payment system to lure more members in.

Earning on a PTC site is possible only when you have a lot of referrals. However, when you do not have referrals, the only way to earn is by clicking ads, and you don't earn much by clicking on ads. I don't find PTC site too fruitful when it comes to making money online.
You are absolutely right Because nowadays there are many websites and PTC sites in this range from which you can easily earn money.I have also joined a PTC site like Star click If you upgrade your account and invest some money in it, then you will get a chance to earn more and more money.

Yeah, not having paypal account have now limited me from earning from the site. The site should add crypto option to its payment system to lure more members in.
I understand that they have proposed other options, in case they open such opportunity bein either crypto or other payment methods, I will report it through this thread.

I understand that they have proposed other options, in case they open such opportunity bein either crypto or other payment methods, I will report it through this thread.
Good one. I'll be expecting such information to be listed here. Adding serpclix into my list of earnings online will make sense, considering that it doesn't take much time to execute its tasks.

Good one. I'll be expecting such information to be listed here. Adding serpclix into my list of earnings online will make sense, considering that it doesn't take much time to execute its tasks.
Ok, I wish you success and lots of profits, for my part is already added to my list of earnings, waiting to enjoy the benefits of the site, and as you describe it well does not take long.

I am not yet convinced on the potential paid to click platforms has that I will be spending time on them till this moment. But you can see that some people here are obviously fans of paid to click platforms. Choose form the ones they've listed here

Ok, I wish you success and lots of profits, for my part is already added to my list of earnings, waiting to enjoy the benefits of the site, and as you describe it well does not take long.
Yeah, that's a plus to join the site. What I'll be doing now, is getting paypal and verify it in order to start earning through this serpclix site.

Yeah, that's a plus to join the site. What I'll be doing now, is getting paypal and verify it in order to start earning through this serpclix site.
If it is in your possibilities it will be good, since you can use Paypal for this site and for others that pay only for that wallet. I also think that there should be other methods of payment on sites that pay online.

The only paid to click website that I know is profitable is actually star clicks. This is because it is a platform that I have registered with and I have worked on that website before I upgraded my account and I have made some amount of money there.

Very impossible for PTC site yo pay you that amount guy. But try ad-doge.com faucet/PTC site. I think you can make up to $0.35 a day working for them, but you got spend time there to earn such amount.

Very impossible for PTC site yo pay you that amount guy. But try ad-doge.com faucet/PTC site. I think you can make up to $0.35 a day working for them, but you got spend time there to earn such amount.
Tell us more about it , I may be interested like how long does it take to make up 3.3 Dollars on daily basis.. as long as they are paying there is no problem.. personally have you made any withdrawal from this platform before ?

That's really huge. Even surveys sometimes rarely pay up to that amount. Except you're a premium member or you upgrade to their special plans or something like that.
Else, expect lower amounts always.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back