What's new

Looking for a profitable PTC site!

The is no PTC site online that will pay that s.ofoney per click anywhere. Don't let anybody deceive you into thinking such exists, they'll be trying to help you waist your time and energy only for free

This is not allowed here on bizdustry. If you want to do a review about a site that's paying, you need to first of all create a thread with payment proofs so interested members would join.
hello there, how are you all? well thanks for telling me to create a new post about this PTC site and i will create a post later. i am happy with my PTC site and i hope many will get enjoy making money with this PTC site.

Many sites that are low paying sites turn to be a scam surprisingly , but the high paying ones of course are scam from the first day cause a site cannot pay more than gain .

It is true what you say about SerpClix but it depends on the country, I have the extension and for each click they pay $0.05, and the most I have received are 4 in one day so far, there are countries that get more orders and better paid.
Getting four offers paying at the rate of $0.05 per task, will take your earning for the day at $0.20. I think its still better than most of the PTC earnings.

Getting four offers paying at the rate of $0.05 per task, will take your earning for the day at $0.20. I think its still better than most of the PTC earnings.
You're right, and I'm not there doing the work, I just wait for the ad to appear on the desktop, click on it, it takes a minute, and I continue whatever I'm doing. I don't waste any time and it's a good return compared to other PTC sites.

You're right, and I'm not there doing the work, I just wait for the ad to appear on the desktop, click on it, it takes a minute, and I continue whatever I'm doing. I don't waste any time and it's a good return compared to other PTC sites.
The rate per task at which the poster posted about the site made me believe its just better than other PTC sites. At least in a month you're sure to earn up to $6 or more from it. Than just earning from PTC which you aren't sure of $3 unless you're from the top country.

This is not allowed here on bizdustry. If you want to do a review about a site that's paying, you need to first of all create a thread with payment proofs so interested members would join.
People keeps luring members from here to their sites just like that, even If they want to invite people to their ptc sites, there should be a form of payment proof to know the sites is real or fake.

People keeps luring members from here to their sites just like that, even If they want to invite people to their ptc sites, there should be a form of payment proof to know the sites is real or fake.
Most likely a spammer knowing that their posts won't get approved that's why they are trying hard to use the comment section to achieve their aim of deceiving unsuspecting members.

The rate per task at which the poster posted about the site made me believe its just better than other PTC sites. At least in a month you're sure to earn up to $6 or more from it. Than just earning from PTC which you aren't sure of $3 unless you're from the top country.
It's right, it's a safe place, and so far I love it. I have not yet been paid the first time but I am sure that as soon as I reach the limit I will be paid by Paypal the first week of the month, which is automatic. It all adds up at the end of the month.

Those of you working on any of the paid per click platforms, I want to say you are really trying. I know I can't just spend that amount of time on these platforms thinking to make any tangible earnings

It's right, it's a safe place, and so far I love it. I have not yet been paid the first time but I am sure that as soon as I reach the limit I will be paid by Paypal the first week of the month, which is automatic. It all adds up at the end of the month.
That's nice that you take your earnings from the PTC site every month. I will try if I'll use my desktop to download the extension and earn from it. Please, what's the minimum withdrawal threshold??

That's nice that you take your earnings from the PTC site every month. I will try if I'll use my desktop to download the extension and earn from it. Please, what's the minimum withdrawal threshold??
The earnings go directly to your Paypal account the first week of each month, the minimum amount is $5. As I haven't received any earnings yet I can't send the proof. But I know it is reliable as @Alexander describes it as such.

The earnings go directly to your Paypal account the first week of each month, the minimum amount is $5. As I haven't received any earnings yet I can't send the proof. But I know it is reliable as @Alexander describes it as such.
Thanks a lot for sharing this information to me. The minimum withdrawal threshold is just better cos it can be easily reached.

Thanks a lot for sharing this information to me. The minimum withdrawal threshold is just better cos it can be easily reached.
If it's not that high, I in a short time I already have $2 without much to do, in a short time I will have my money in Paypal. in an almost passive way, which is another thing I love. I hope you can install the extension and that you receive many orders.

I have tested hundreds of PTC sites and if a site claims you can earn $0.50 per click, it will usually turn out to be a scam.

If you want to earn just by clicking, in most cases you can expect you have to click between 100-1000 ads to earn $1.

So if you want to earn that way, you just need to do it with the right expectations.

Funny. No PTC site will pay you that amount per click even if you buy a VIP membership. If you want to make real money online, then learn a skill.

If it's not that high, I in a short time I already have $2 without much to do, in a short time I will have my money in Paypal. in an almost passive way, which is another thing I love. I hope you can install the extension and that you receive many orders.
I think its just a passive income online cos one doesn't have to work too high to earn. Apart from paypal payment method which other payment options are there??

The is no PTC site online that will pay that s.ofoney per click anywhere. Don't let anybody deceive you into thinking such exists, they'll be trying to help you waist your time and energy only for free
Most of the paid to click sites that offer you big money to pay per click are mostly scams and are trying to waste your time and resources, real ptc site will never offer you big money.

I think its just a passive income online cos one doesn't have to work too high to earn. Apart from paypal payment method which other payment options are there??
As far as I read, only Paypal for now, but I will get more information and let you know. The first thing they ask for when you enter the site is that, the email and that you have your Paypal account. And in effect it is a very passive way of earning.

Yes it is a good rate even there are only few days cause the most PTC sites only pay less than 0.01 per ads , and only you can earn few cents without investment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back