What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

Lockdown has its pros and cons, though i'm against it because the government of my country are not serious since the level of leadership is porous.
I completely agree with you that lockdown really has it pros and cons but in my opinion I believe that the coins of love Downs actually outweighs the pros of lockdown especially when it has to do with continuous lockdown without any coherent strategy.

Yeah instead night curfews and small measures to prevent further spread of covid might be more than enough. But good thing is the vaccine has arrived and saved from further collapse.
I heard that some section of people are against the vaccine. Also the reach of the vaccine is too low so only a few people has accessed it. I think they should make it accessible to everyone.

I heard that some section of people are against the vaccine. Also the reach of the vaccine is too low so only a few people has accessed it. I think they should make it accessible to everyone.
We also have some groups called Anti-vax because they believe in the religious article that we would be like zombies with the number 666 when we get vaccinated. Some other groups believe that the vaccine is just a placebo that is being used by the government to control the population.

You are very right when you say that so many people are against the word cent and this is made possible because of so many conspiracy theories that have bringing up bad publicity about the things that they do not even know how it was made. It's a basic couple and knowledge that most of The vaccines that are in the market right now we're made through a new vaccine manufacturing technology known as MRNA that kind of instruct your immune system or DNA on how to fight of the year coronavirus from your system.

Maybe , but in our country , many people have already vaccinated , including me. Because everywhere you travel , go to offices or schools , they are asking for vaccine reports , so the number of people getting vaccinated here is high , though they are against it and think it may cause possible side effects , they have a compulsion to get themselves vaccinated.

Maybe , but in our country , many people have already vaccinated , including me. Because everywhere you travel , go to offices or schools , they are asking for vaccine reports , so the number of people getting vaccinated here is high , though they are against it and think it may cause possible side effects , they have a compulsion to get themselves vaccinated.
I think this is what all countries should be doing to get most of their citizens to be to get vaccinated I don't know why most of these countries are still holding up from putting up all these policies that will encourage most people to get vaccinated.

I think this is what all countries should be doing to get most of their citizens to be to get vaccinated I don't know why most of these countries are still holding up from putting up all these policies that will encourage most people to get vaccinated.
Maybe due to the fact that in our country , the covid situation was the worst compared to other countries , we also saw daily 400k cases like few months ago , so the government has taken strict decision to get all it's citizens vaccinated as soon as possible. I heard almost all of them got vaccinated in UK as well where population is relatively less than our country.

We also have some groups called Anti-vax because they believe in the religious article that we would be like zombies with the number 666 when we get vaccinated. Some other groups believe that the vaccine is just a placebo that is being used by the government to control the population.
Yes that's the issue here and there appears to be larger amount of people opposing it here. I think it should not be compulsory on everyone. There's a big restriction globally against people that are not vaccinated.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
If it is necessary then a country can go on lockdown it is 4 the Goodwill of that country or to better the country I support anything that is for the progress of the people.

We can only hope that we will get over it and overcome it sooner. Right now, it seems that it will not get over any sooner and it will still take a few more years for this pandemic to end. We just need to be more careful and maintain social distancing in order to not get infected.
Yes we are hoping that everything is going to be alright soon. That is right let us continue to maintain social distancing and wearing of mask. The covid situation in our country is increasing due to a more contagious variant called the delta variant of coronavirus.

Maybe due to the fact that in our country , the covid situation was the worst compared to other countries , we also saw daily 400k cases like few months ago , so the government has taken strict decision to get all it's citizens vaccinated as soon as possible. I heard almost all of them got vaccinated in UK as well where population is relatively less than our country.
This country that you are talking about sound so much like India because I failed India is the only country that has this much coronavirus confirmed cases in a day we still. We all pray that this Corona virus pandemic juice is in our lives so that our normal life can continue.

This country that you are talking about sound so much like India because I failed India is the only country that has this much coronavirus confirmed cases in a day we still. We all pray that this Corona virus pandemic juice is in our lives so that our normal life can continue.
UK didn't have that many cases compared to our country , but from their population perspective , they had more cases. Their vaccines are more effective than ours , I heard it somewhere.
Post automatically merged:

If it is necessary then a country can go on lockdown it is 4 the Goodwill of that country or to better the country I support anything that is for the progress of the people.
Yeah , the decision taken by the government should favor at least the majority of the people's voices. There re not many people who don't support lockdown in our country.

Yes we are hoping that everything is going to be alright soon. That is right let us continue to maintain social distancing and wearing of mask. The covid situation in our country is increasing due to a more contagious variant called the delta variant of coronavirus.

Yes, I can understand that they situation is very bad. In my country the cases of covid-19 are rising rapidly. I believe that if the situation gets worse, then the government will again impose the lock down once again.

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
We will never against the lockdown procedures because we knew it was all about our own safety and the protection of ourselves against contacting the virus.

What do I think if better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19? I say: YES, it is absolutely necessary, because before the economy, it is infinitely more important, the HEALTH and SURVIVAL of the people!
Having said that, also talking about the economic situation of each country that has adopted its own security measures against covid-19, it would be important to know how effective these have been against the pandemic.

We will never against the lockdown procedures because we knew it was all about our own safety and the protection of ourselves against contacting the virus.
There are some sections of people who are against lockdown because it effects their job and therefore brings them to the road. But they have to find alternative jobs till lockdown is lifted , because no lockdown is permanent and lockdown actually is crucial to curb the spread of disease.

Is some countries it's really necessary for the lock down to curb the spread, but other countries doesn't really need this lockdown as they are relatively safe from the pandemic, so lock down for such countries can make the rate of crimes and poverty go on the rise.

This lock down period really affect so many business in my location its one of the way which make many business to sink food shortage is also there so the lock down period is never favoure people in my location even me as well

There's a third wave of the novel covid virus spreading fast around, some countries have started restricting movement and I am totally against another lockdown, we're yet to recover from the harsh effect of the previous one.

Lockdown it's a decision of the government and every decision of the government is to better the society and indigo a conducive environment for the citizen of that nation so I will see lockdown is ok if it is compulsory.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back