What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

People also hate lockdown in my country because people do not take covid-19 so seriosuly. They believe that Covid-19 does not affect most of the people. This is why the Government of Pakistan is taking strict actions and people are annoyed by that.
Yeah , they think they have all the strong immunity and also don't take vaccine because of that our government too made vaccine completely free of cost though the lockdown is no more now except few red zones.

Yeah , they think they have all the strong immunity and also don't take vaccine because of that our government too made vaccine completely free of cost though the lockdown is no more now except few red zones.

I believe that whether a person decides to get vaccinated or not, it is their personal decision and no one should be forced to get vaccinated. People who never got infected with Covid-19 do not need a vaccine and this is what we believe. No one should be forced to do something they do not want to do.

I believe that whether a person decides to get vaccinated or not, it is their personal decision and no one should be forced to get vaccinated. People who never got infected with Covid-19 do not need a vaccine and this is what we believe. No one should be forced to do something they do not want to do.
I agree with you. Personally I don't like to be vaccinated. Our next door neighbors are already vaccinated. It's good that we still have freedom of choice here in our country.

I am on both sides but there should be moderate in whatever we do in life we shouldn't do things in extreme, because it doesn't end well. If we go on extreme lockdown without moderation, it will affect the economy, same goes with the other side.

I am on both sides but there should be moderate in whatever we do in life we shouldn't do things in extreme, because it doesn't end well. If we go on extreme lockdown without moderation, it will affect the economy, same goes with the other side.
I like your answer. You are for and against lockdown. As for me, now that there's an increase of coronavirus in our country I would suggest another lockdown is badly needed to stop the spread of the virus.

Lockdown has caused many people to suffer great losses in business. On the other hand, it has also caused many people to lose their jobs because companies were closing. In such a scenario, it is quite common to see people becoming against lockdown.

Yeah those who get covid need not get vaccinated again , but issue is with schools and colleges who mandate it to vaccinate before entering the campus.

The issue of lockdown to be realistic it's helped some people and at the same time cost0 people does not mean that someone is not going to want to going continue pushing, the kind of work i am into, I don't think if a lockdown should come again i will much worried.

Am very much against the lockdown here in Nigeria. They have taken this as a medium to enjoy themselves with Selfishness
I don't think that there is anybody that will be in favour of lockdown in any economy simply because of the fact that love that actually impact any country or place because the economy of that place would be in shambles.

Yeah those who get covid need not get vaccinated again , but issue is with schools and colleges who mandate it to vaccinate before entering the campus.

Even I have heard that they are making it mandatory to get vaccinated. They will make life for unvaccinated people more difficult to live. I believe that this is wrong. Why on Earth should a person get vaccinated for a disease he never ever suffered or most likely will never suffer?

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Bewafa many people think we should do we know that disease of covid-19 is beneficial or not well officially so we should do vaccine and save our city and country due to do work on internet and earn money?

Even I have heard that they are making it mandatory to get vaccinated. They will make life for unvaccinated people more difficult to live. I believe that this is wrong. Why on Earth should a person get vaccinated for a disease he never ever suffered or most likely will never suffer?
You have a good point. Because there are has been few cases where people die few days after taking vaccination. Before getting vaccinated, one has to do health check up to ensure they are fit to take vaccine. Government mandating vaccination doesn't make any sense for sure.

Well it's a good perspective that you are actually saying that we should have a moderate ways of operating in life because too much of everything is bad if you are too much in lockdown it is very bad and also if you are too much in allowing the world to go normal while ignoring the dangers that coronavirus pandemic poses for us then it will be worst.

Personally I don't want lock down, people, companies are yet to recover from the last lockdown I am not in support of the lockdown,our economy depreciated and we are yet to recover from it.

You have a good point. Because there are has been few cases where people die few days after taking vaccination. Before getting vaccinated, one has to do health check up to ensure they are fit to take vaccine. Government mandating vaccination doesn't make any sense for sure.

People are more afraid of getting vaccinated rather than being afraid of the Covid-19 virus. The government does not have any right to force people to get vaccinated. I am sure people died due to the side effects of the vaccine.

In the start of the lockdown I was as probably the most of us for the lockdown.But after almost 1-2 yeras I am surely against.Financially and psychologically
I do not think I can endure it anymore

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
I have always been an anti lock down because I believe that lockdown way in the deep economic progress of any nation and therefore making the country less productive.

I have always been an anti lock down because I believe that lockdown way in the deep economic progress of any nation and therefore making the country less productive.

Situation in many Tier 3 countries is much worse and Lockdown only adds to the problem. However, sometimes people and the government have no choice put to impose the lockdown as cases rise.

Yeah but there is also one more way to think , if there is bad health , there is no performance from the people which can lower down the country's development.

Lockdown cannot guarantee complete success , but main thing is people have to follow all the protocols , avoid social events in lockdown , and be responsible citizen to stop the spread of virus.
I will forever be greatlyfor the lockdown that pushed out my hidden talent , I was able to open a store after I lost my job to the lockdown , but i will be against any next lockdown because it really affect me negatively.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back