What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

The truth is that this pandemic will remain with us forever as I don't see it going anytime soon because of the way it has been rotating from variant to the other. This scientist my create is the same for a particular variant and before you know it another variant of the pandemic will come out that that person cannot prevent.

We can only hope that we will get over it and overcome it sooner. Right now, it seems that it will not get over any sooner and it will still take a few more years for this pandemic to end. We just need to be more careful and maintain social distancing in order to not get infected.

We are currently on the 2nd week of lockdown. The public are advised to stay home and violators can be arrested. Only those with permit to go out of the residence are allowed to buy food or anything. Most businesses are closed and the government is giving financial aid of $20 for the poor people. That is a pathetic situation again.

We can only hope that we will get over it and overcome it sooner. Right now, it seems that it will not get over any sooner and it will still take a few more years for this pandemic to end. We just need to be more careful and maintain social distancing in order to not get infected.
The worst part of it all is that most government of most Nations on Earth have not really realise that the Corona bangle then it is not going away anytime soon and they are still deploying the lockdown strategy to reduce infections it not knowing that that can even lead to more debt than when the people are allowed to go about their normal daily activities but it is quite limited.

Am going to speak for my country as i dont really know much about other countries in details. I am against any lockdown in my country, because the government in my country are not prepared for another lockdown, the last one affected our economy, so many people lost their jobs, so many died as well out of lack of care or food. The government promised to give out food but in the end they kept it to themselves. The money they where suppose to share to the people, they kept it for themselves as well. So lockdown is just another means for them to eat more money
The speaker of the above quote must be from Nigeria. And I quite agree with him. Our govt are bad, heartless and non caring. The distribution of palliative packages for the last covid19 lockdown were made political which is supposed not to be so. Any imminent lock down to be announced in future wont be welcomed by the masses.

The speaker of the above quote must be from Nigeria. And I quite agree with him. Our govt are bad, heartless and non caring. The distribution of palliative packages for the last covid19 lockdown were made political which is supposed not to be so. Any imminent lock down to be announced in future wont be welcomed by the masses.
Yes you are right, I am from Nigeria. These past lockdown made me realize how bad and the level of corruption the government have within them even to the point that they would let people die of hunger while they keep these things.

Yes you are right, I am from Nigeria. These past lockdown made me realize how bad and the level of corruption the government have within them even to the point that they would let people die of hunger while they keep these things.
Nigeria is the only country that is being affected by corruption or weekly that's when it comes to this issue of lockdown and the colonial pandemic and the worst part of it all is that they are playing with this virus that is capable of wiping off is very large amount of people.

Being from developing country I'm totally against lock down because it's done for political reason not for the masses they just used it to loot the treasury and nothing more.

Being from developing country I'm totally against lock down because it's done for political reason not for the masses they just used it to loot the treasury and nothing more.
That was what was happening in my country too. Then they would hike the numbers of new infections so as to get more funds. I am glad things are going back to normal now.

Lockdown has its pros and cons, though i'm against it because the government of my country are not serious since the level of leadership is porous.

Government is worst in our country when it comes to giving jobs to people who have lost it in this pandemic. So I am against complete lockdown , provided we take 2 doses of vaccine , follow all covid 19 protocols , we are good to work freely in offline environment.

Exactly , that hurts even more and it just makes the situation even more worser , its not good for country , if the politician leaders are corrupt and become the main cause for decline in country's economy.
In some developed countries ,their citizen does not feel the negative impact of the pandemic because their government took good care of them and fed them and also gives them allowances weekly, but in some African countries the leaders are diverting the money and the foodstuff meant for the masses into thier own backyard which is barbaric.

We are currently on the 2nd week of lockdown. The public are advised to stay home and violators can be arrested. Only those with permit to go out of the residence are allowed to buy food or anything. Most businesses are closed and the government is giving financial aid of $20 for the poor people. That is a pathetic situation again.
Well down here,everything is relaxed and people can go about their normal businesses. The last lockdown was a mess because peoples livelihood was cut off and government offered no help either.

Well down here,everything is relaxed and people can go about their normal businesses. The last lockdown was a mess because peoples livelihood was cut off and government offered no help either.
Now here the situation is different for sure , but the covid is not yet gone completely , there are over still 25+ cases per day , and its slowly reducing in number.

Now here the situation is different for sure , but the covid is not yet gone completely , there are over still 25+ cases per day , and its slowly reducing in number.
Most people here don't bother about the covid statistics here again. People are tired of everything about it and everyone is going about their normal businesses. Another lockdown won't be pleasing.

Most people here don't bother about the covid statistics here again. People are tired of everything about it and everyone is going about their normal businesses. Another lockdown won't be pleasing.
Yeah instead night curfews and small measures to prevent further spread of covid might be more than enough. But good thing is the vaccine has arrived and saved from further collapse.

That's a sad news to hear and i pray they ease the lockdown soon , and at least your government are taking care of you while in lockdown unlike some governments that uses the opportunity to inflict pains on his people.
Metro Manila is on a lockdown of 2 weeks starting today, August 6. Our suburban town is not included but we cannot go to the metro unless we have the proper permits to show in the checkpoint. The economy will once again slow down because the lockdown in the metro had closed many busines

Almost all the money I earn, I earned them. online. So when talking about making money COVID-19 lockdown is not affecting me But it is just that things will become more expensive and it will not be easy to get some products that we need for daily consumption

If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.
I support lockdown during the pandemic however we know it affected the economy but it was for her own good and order to prevent the virus from getting towards or spreading it across.

I support lockdown during the pandemic however we know it affected the economy but it was for her own good and order to prevent the virus from getting towards or spreading it across.
Lockdown cannot guarantee complete success , but main thing is people have to follow all the protocols , avoid social events in lockdown , and be responsible citizen to stop the spread of virus.

I don't pray we enter a second knock down because the effect of the first one is to be with the people. It is going to be a suicidal if second lockdown happens.
It's good that you don't have second lockdown in your country because of coronavirus. Our country is experiencing second lockdown because of the new variant of coronavirus called delta variant.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back