What's new

Lockdowns: For or Against?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I will forever be greatlyfor the lockdown that pushed out my hidden talent , I was able to open a store after I lost my job to the lockdown , but i will be against any next lockdown because it really affect me negatively.
Yeah it helped us to earn money online , give more ideas on online earning opportunities, this has been the positive effect of the first lockdown. Off course, even I don't like second lockdown.

There are some countries that are not capable enough to handle the responsibility that comes with the effect of implementing a lockdown. Such countries should not be having lockdown. But for those who can, should be locking down

I will never go for lockdown again because it restricts movement and prevent people from making money on the street. A measures you put in place to check the spreading of the virus.

In the case of the pandemic, I was for it because we needed to curb the spread. It has slowed down a lot, and since the world kinda opened up again, it seems like the virus has made a comeback.

I implore you all to just get the vaccine and be done with this. The more people vaccinated, the faster we can get back to normal.

It's good that you don't have second lockdown in your country because of coronavirus. Our country is experiencing second lockdown because of the new variant of coronavirus called delta variant.
this can be very serious because we don't experience delta variants in our own country over here. Perhaps we have strong immune against coronavirus here. We don't even experienced the first lockdown in my seat is the only experience coffee there is a movement.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
This question is kind of difficult for me to answer, if I am to consider just myself, I will say lockdown is owk so far I spend most of my time online, even my physical business is now online, but considering the fact that I have so many people who will be negatively affected, that won't make me support another lockdown.

Yeah but there is also one more way to think , if there is bad health , there is no performance from the people which can lower down the country's development.
If the people have bad health I think they will not need the government to tell them to rest at home while they recuperate they will just do it on their own because anyone that have bad health will definitely stay at home to recuperate from it but for the government to come out so it to tell everyone to lockdown themselves at home is what I do not like.

Provided that the government has put measures in place to ensure that the lockdown are going to be followed then I believe that it is one of the best ways to tackle a pandemic.

Against, physically it weakens the body having much weight and so for,while for others it will be the best for them.but I will go against it leaving rules available will do.

Considering the financial impact of governments implementing lockdowns around the world, are you for or against restrictions? And why? We certainly can't have people dying left-right and center, but at the same time, the financial pressure that this pandemic is going to put on our future generation is disgusting. Countries are already in debt indefinitely, and now COVID has forced governments to borrow more money increasing debt, and the cost of goods and services. Now, we have to consider the impact it is having on the current businesses. Some have been harmed more than others, and the ones that have been most impacted have taken loans, gone out of business, or fired some of their staff just to stay afloat.

I would be against the idea as it only delays the inevitable. Better planning is needed to prevent deaths from COVID 19. What do you think? Let us know your thoughts in the Poll Above.
Initially I was concerned but presently I don't care what the government decides to do because even without the lock down things are hard people are suffering in my country presently everything is expensive so lockdown or no lockdown that is no difference.

I'll go with against lockdown personally,other than the fact that lockdown has more disadvantages than advantages..it affects lots of areas in the country.Some citizens ends up losing their lives due to not seeing any other solutions to taking care of theirselves financially..I prefer freedom of movement with extreme safety precautions to the lockdown.
If lockdowns are successfully able to control the spread of covid 19 , its definitely necessary to impose lockdown. Because there are also alternative jobs that the people can do sitting in home for time being.

Provided that the government has put measures in place to ensure that the lockdown are going to be followed then I believe that it is one of the best ways to tackle a pandemic.
I agree with you that lockdown is one of the best way to tackle the pandemic but at the end of the day it's very bad on every country's economy as the economy will definitely go on an abomination process why everyone is lockdown at home.

Covid19 lock down varies from countries because in my country covid19 is just a mean of oppressing the general public and a mean for many to enrich themselves so am a again lock down in my country because there is no Covid19 in my country

Covid19 lock down varies from countries because in my country covid19 is just a mean of oppressing the general public and a mean for many to enrich themselves so am a again lock down in my country because there is no Covid19 in my country
I am so happy that in my country could be 19 pandemic has actually gone so down that we do not need to be in lockdown anymore in fact, economic activities has resumed fully in my country.

I am against it, it is as if there is no changes but rather or economical structure is collapsing and that is not wise. The introduction of vaccines should count for something

I am against the lockdown.The lockdown has many disadvantages.Lose of lives for instance,due to inability of some citizens to go out and work,many are unable to feed and take care of themselves,some see no other solutions but to commit sucide.So i think,Freedom of movement with strict safety measures is better..

The Philippines is now in an ironic situation regarding the pandemic. The authorities have lifted the lockdown while the daily cases are rising to 20,000 on the average. the 2 weeks of lockdown last month had no effect and now they are planning to implement the granular lockdown which is locking a selected community with many covid cases. Oh well, let us wait and see.

If it is one of the best way to protect the life of people I think we really have to go on lockdown since people is not likely to die on a lockdown but are likely to die with the disease.

Lockdown has caused many people to suffer great losses in business. On the other hand, it has also caused many people to lose their jobs because companies were closing. In such a scenario, it is quite common to see people becoming against lockdown.
Presently our country is just one of a few countries that are still into lockdown. Almost all of the countries are now not into lockdown. Our government because of this situation is being criticized.
Post automatically merged:

I will never go for lockdown again because it restricts movement and prevent people from making money on the street. A measures you put in place to check the spreading of the virus.
Here in our country there is what we call granular lockdown. It will not be a nationwide lockdown but a localized lockdown. It will depend on the local government unit.

Last edited:
I'll go with against lockdown personally,other than the fact that lockdown has more disadvantages than advantages..it affects lots of areas in the country.Some citizens ends up losing their lives due to not seeing any other solutions to taking care of theirselves financially..I prefer freedom of movement with extreme safety precautions to the lockdown.
Yeah , and also due to the fact that some people still don't follow the rules even in tight lockdown situation , there's literally no use of imposing lockdown. Only people have to understand how dangerous the virus is and take necessary precautions while working offline.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back