What's new

Life in rural area and urban area, which is better

Both settings have their advantages and disadvantages. Living in a rural setting gives you all the peace away from all the bustling and pollution.

The urban setting on the other hand is packed with all the amenities and easy access and links to different cities.

I would live in a rural area if I had all the basic amenities I would ever need.

Urban life is better than rural life in terms of amenities.But one thing you can't deny is that villages have a clean climate, pollution is very low . traffic noise in cities and Pollution is high.Of course, there are a lot of employment opportunities and facilities in the cities. Hospitals, schools, universities, shops and all the necessities of daily life are available everywhere.

I have seen a lot of debates on life in rural and urban areas, and I think life in urban areas is more convenient or what did you think?
They both have their advantages and disadvantages depending on the individual, like for instance some people complain about the hustle and bustle of city life while some like it, if I had my way I will stay in a rural area, it's serene, with good food and low cost of living

I have spent all my life in urban areas, where everything you look for you get it, all the legal procedures are here, since I live in the capital. But I love life in the rural areas, whenever I have some space I move to them.

Life in the urban area is so much convinient for those working in towns. With good roads, better network connection and nearness to your workplace, life becomes easy. Rural areas also have advantages such as having to grow your own food and enjoying a natural serenity out of population and so much noise seen in urban areas.

I have seen a lot of debates on life in rural and urban areas, and I think life in urban areas is more convenient or what did you think?
Life in the rural is the worst living life I could ever think about because why,I have lived in both rural and urban area so if I must say have seen it all,so urban area is still the best place to live.

To get a feel of the intense hustle and bustle I'm life, the urban areas will give you that, but to feel the country side quietness, rural area will offer you that

Life in urban is very better than life in rural area, because I like doing business urban so that you have many people coming to your business, but rural area is not like.

Definitely life living in an urban area is way better one in a rural area, the ease and convenience associated with living in an urban area than a rural area.

For me both are interesting but it still depends on ones preferences and purpose because both has advantages and disadvantages.

Is it a sin to start a new one for me y a good day and I also suggest you get a hold a charge for the best for the best way possible I can come in and talk to me and I'll see if I can get a ride at match for my best friend and I will be in touch with

Urban life is probably more comfortable (services, shops, malls, means of transport, etc.). But much less healthy and safe! Cities have changed compared to years ago!

They both have their advantages and disadvantages, in rural areas you have your peace of mind and you are closer to nature and this will keep you healthy, in urban areas you are exposed to current trends and ways of life

Rural areas have the advantage of providing a cheap life that has little stress and full of nature. Problem is it creates little or no development opportunities for young people. Urban areas are busy and expensive plus they are stressful and full of trouble but they provide opportunities.
You are absolutely right If you live in rural areas So you live life to the fullest Because the food items are pure found in the rural areas.Because there is no noise pollution in rural areas Yes, it is a different matter that there is a lot of convenience in cities.Because in cities you get every comfort easily.air pollution occurs in the urban area.

Their are people that finds life convenient in the rural areas. Like me i love rural areas because of my engagement with agricultural produce. I have a garden a take care of that brings me income. I can't leave it for now to urban settlement that I'll find difficult to cope. Cos sustainable income will hardly come by, no means to generate it there.

It all depends on how financially standard you are. In the rural area standard of living is low and affordable for everyone but in the urban area the standard of living is high. As for me I prefer the urban area.

this is already self-explanatory by the question many people prefer to live in urban areas than staying in rural areas because in urban areas to find all the social amenities and all you need ya and rural area lacks some basic social amenities.

Both of them are simply better side to live on earth. You'll decide which place is favourable to your career progress. That's why people are both in the two sides. They decided for themselves to hang either on rural or urban settlement and earn a living.

Regarding personal health and relaxation, I believe rural area is better. But when it comes to business and money, urbanized area has so much to offer compare to rural area

both of them have their own advantage and disadvantages , in the rural settlement goods and services are cheap but on the Urban settlement there is high cost of living , Urban settlement will give you more exposure to life than the rural settlement , so you need to choose which one to suit you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator