What's new

Life in rural area and urban area, which is better

life in urban area is better than in rural area
it is more convenient and also business wise better
there also social amenities in urban areas that makes life more comfortable

I have seen a lot of debates on life in rural and urban areas, and I think life in urban areas is more convenient or what did you think?
Life in an urban area is more convenient for businesses but that can't be compared to life in the rural areas in terms of relaxation and natural calmness

If you're on a low budget salary with family inclusive, then rural area should be your target because of low price of foodstuff and some other commodities, but if your salary is above the average,then you can think of the urban area

I prefer life in rural areas to urban areas because, one will have access to natural life. One can also produce some food stuff and move it to the urban for sale.

Life in rural areas can be less stressful. The downside is less access to the best infrastructure and low income.

Life in urban areas avails this to you, but the higher cost of living especially food is a disadvantage.

I prefer urban areas, because For economic reason, Access to quality infrastructure and also For civilization and to meet up to sophisticated society.... and so on

The real hustle is within the urban areas while the rural areas are good whenever you want to retire. But if you want to engage in sales of some farm products like colanut etc, charcoal, then the rural have it.

I will take the urban areas over the rural areas anytime anyday, simply because of the quality of life that is much higher than in rural area.
You want to earn a high income, you will get that in the urban areas than in the rural areas.
In the overall quality of life index, the urban areas dominate over the rural areas.

I don't think so, some people might find life easier in rural place than moving to entirely different place. Starting all over again, urban life is good. Their is development, and market move well, and other good things on earth.

Your kind of life or jobs might determine where you want to live,each of them has their advantages and disadvantages,if you are a full time farmer then you have to be in rural areas to concentrate well on your farms and harvest them to urban areas.but the best of life nowadays where everything seems easy is urban areas.

I prefer life in the urban area to life in the rural area, I have experience both and I can boldly tell u that technology is far from people leaving in the rural area...

Although life in the urban area is more expensive than the rural area.. But u still prefer the urban area.

Best life care in rural everything is good in this area but urban area is needfully urban areas is a modern life taker Every one want to a modern urban area in busy life but rest and peaceful in rular area both are good
Post automatically merged:

Both life is good for every person people rest and peaceful life spend so live in rular or village life and people work in urban life to financial management that joined of live in city life

I have seen a lot of debates on life in rural and urban areas, and I think life in urban areas is more convenient or what did you think?
To attain stabilized living, one has to prefer an urban area as there are wide range of opportunities. Urban areas are where more people rise out of poverty when compared to rural areas. ... Rural citizens live far from technology and close to the nature for they believe in its entirety.

I think life in rural areas is much better. Now all kinds of facilities are available here. But if we look at business centers, we should turn to urban life because rural areas are better in terms of agriculture. By the way, the villagers live a more prosperous life.

Both life is good for every person people rest and peaceful life spend so live in rular or village life and people work in urban life to financial management that joined of live in city life

this topic is based on individual differences in decisions making.life in urban area is god because there are access to good quality infrastructure and civilized world techniques that made people also grow business wise and in investment

Life in the rural area is cool and free from anything called processed but in the urban....wow it's so different. Urban gives the privileges of total exposure.
You know its like comparing Newyork to Zaire.

Rural areas have the advantage of providing a cheap life that has little stress and full of nature. Problem is it creates little or no development opportunities for young people. Urban areas are busy and expensive plus they are stressful and full of trouble but they provide opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator