What's new

Life in rural area and urban area, which is better

both of them have their own advantage and disadvantages , in the rural settlement goods and services are cheap but on the Urban settlement there is high cost of living , Urban settlement will give you more exposure to life than the rural settlement , so you need to choose which one to suit you.
Their is exposure in the urban settlement, and less exposure in the rural areas. It depends on individual to choose wisely the one favourable to him or her. I'm staying in the semi urban area, I'm just planning to move to full-time urban sooner. I love tourism and being exposed to others culture and way of life, and learning from it.

Both are good choices just dependent on the individual involved, for me tho I would prefer to stay in the urban areas for now but that could change because change is constant and we never know what the future holds

Both are good choices just dependent on the individual involved, for me tho I would prefer to stay in the urban areas for now but that could change because change is constant and we never know what the future holds
You're right dear. As much as we have dream, and things change in life. We can find ourselves anywhere around the earth, be it in the rural settlement or urban settlement.

I love rural areas, I like the peace and tranquility it offers, living in nature surrounded by trees and rivers, away from the hustle and bustle and pollution of urban areas. Although these have many advantages in terms of services and it is easier to get jobs.

It depends on how you will look at it.If you don't have any business being in the city,no job,no source of livelihood and no money to pay your bills and take care of your welfare,then life in the city will become meaningless to you.The same goes for those in the rural area.

both of them have there various advantage and disadvantage , living in a rural area is very simple, many things are affordable but not all of them are available , unlike the urban cities, you will find many things but not all of them you can afford to buy ,you see both of them has there advantage and disadvantage, depends on which one you like

Living in the rural areas is good and exposures you to a lot of realities and natural things but living in an Urban areas is easier, better and convenient also with better opportunities

I prefer life in rural areas to urban areas because, one will have access to natural life. One can also produce some food stuff and move it to the urban for sale.
There a lot of benefit while one would want to opt for life in the rural area,the advantage of arable land to cultivate farm produce and send to the city is an advantage,but the issue of finace is one area that affects rural dwellers.

life in a urban cities is hard and expensive, many people in the urban cities are rich and everything is costly,but rural area life is very cheap and simple, many things are affordable.

I will always choose urban area as there are more chances of creating a successful business over there than the rural area. The area is good for retirement due to the peaceful and calm nature.

The chioce actually lies with the person involved.a person that has something to offer with respect to his line of service where he can only find such oppotunity,he would choose the urban area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator