What's new

Lets talk about other Business's. Questions for debate.

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Talking about other businesses is, essentially, talking business. Other businesses could be friends, foes, inspirations or anything else. A simple topic, yet such a deep one. My questions for you, are:

What can businesses do to succeed?

What is your idea of a "business"?

What businesses are successful in your country/industry? Why?

Why do you think some businesses fail?

"Business is a combination of war and sport." Do you agree? Why/why not?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Talking about other businesses is, essentially, talking business. Other businesses could be friends, foes, inspirations or anything else. A simple topic, yet such a deep one. My questions for you, are:

The most successful business presently is real estate business especially in my country because of the development in cities and urban areas over here.

Debates about business tip,to me best offline business to succeed with is real estate investment,it is a life time business,the is always huge amount of profit in it,if it comes to online then real graphics designing and crypto currency trading

I believe for more business to succeed, creativity is needed, don't jus assume that this is how it is done, keep searching and looking for more ways to attract your target audience. Right now in my country, the real estate and forex trading are the popular ones people are going into

Business is a profitable venture, people mostly go into business to make profit not everyone makes it as some people are not built for business

Business as a war and sport is applicable only to stiff competition that is usually found in the rural area. The war is caused by the planned monopoly that when a competition arises the first business would engage the competition into a dirty war. But that tradition is not much felt now maybe because of the technology that it is not easy to do something illegal.

I think some people or entrepreneur fail in their business because they might have gotten a wrong perception of that business and also that they must have not taken thier affairs seriously about the business

Well. This is quite a lot of questions Joshua😁. Well, I think business is important, involves trading and transaction of goods and services. For a business to succeed it needs a culmination of things; marketing strategy, capital, production cost and efficiency, labour etc. A lot of things has to be into consideration for a business to succeed.

Talking about success in business depends on the area you are good at, because one of the profitable business right now is real estate, and importation of electronic appliances in my country

My own idea about business is simply creating an opportunity where by you are going to solve other people's needs while they also pay you in return for the work you do.

In my opinion business is one venture that most people can do to become rich in this life because it is not that difficult to do and what constitutes a business to me is any buying and selling that is not illegal and it is at a profit.

Business is not really ok in business, anybody who is into business needs exposure, business is something every body should involve I. Because it gives u time to think your self

That's true. In reply to your first question,To make a business successful you must have passion for that business,that's the very thing I noticed that will make a business to more be successful.

Business is all about creating a solution to a certain problem that is affecting a wide range of people. A business should be able to care for the welfare of the people around her.

Business is all about creating a solution to a certain problem that is affecting a wide range of people. A business should be able to care for the welfare of the people around her.
I concur with you. Business is also about solving your customers needs regarding the business. Our customers are also very lmportant.

I concur with you. Business is also about solving your customers needs regarding the business. Our customers are also very lmportant.
As a business owner, it is very is essential to post the customer satisfaction as one of the top priorities of the business. The customers will go elsewhere if they can't find satisfaction with the product you offer them.

As a business person the most important thing to you is the satisfaction of your customers,you must give them to services they require and try I treat them nicely

I believe for more business to succeed, creativity is needed, don't jus assume that this is how it is done, keep searching and looking for more ways to attract your target audience. Right now in my country, the real estate and forex trading are the popular ones people are going into

Apart from creativity, dedication and knowledge along with a good amount of capital is also needed. many people get into business without having sufficient knowledge and end up facing losses.

A business need to generate consistent sales in order to remain. And this can be ensured when you engage in convincing marketing for your business both online and offline.

Apart from creativity, dedication and knowledge along with a good amount of capital is also needed. many people get into business without having sufficient knowledge and end up facing losses.
Do you think a business can be carried out with knowledge alone? I know of some persons who feel without the right amount of capital, there is a way they can twerk the business, as some would call it a back door to the business in which they can run the business until capital comes as long as you have the knowledge. Do you think it's possible?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back