What's new

Lets talk about other Business's. Questions for debate.

Your business will become successful only when you have a good marketing strategies. If you have a great marketing plan, you can even sell craps. You need to spend a lot of money in marketing to outsmart your competitors.

I understand business to be the selling of goods and services in order to earn profit. Since profit is the main goal of a business, it is best to plan strategies that ensures that you gain this. A business well planned and studied is more likely to succeed.

oh yes, a business environment is basically based on survival of the fittest, hence it's a war. If you can't cope, then you are wiped out or eliminated

Let talk about other business.There many business that can give money. Business like online business, transportation. These business are very lucrative and encouraged.

My own idea of a business is an entity or system of processes set up to meet one need or the other of the people around or farther.
One thing businesses can do to be successful is that they should ensure that they stick to the reasons why they're set up.

Talking about other businesses is, essentially, talking business. Other businesses could be friends, foes, inspirations or anything else. A simple topic, yet such a deep one. My questions for you, are:

What can businesses do to succeed?

What is your idea of a "business"?

What businesses are successful in your country/industry? Why?

Why do you think some businesses fail?

"Business is a combination of war and sport." Do you agree? Why/why not?
A business is any venture one takes up to earn a living from. Businesses can target the right audience, develop better products and satisfy customers in order to succeed. Some businesses fail because of poor planning.

Currently real estate tends to be the succeeding business now, and there are things as business owner to do to make your business succeed,reaching customers need will bring success in business.

Talking and constantly evaluating other businesses especially your competition is very important. This will ensure that you will always learn from them and then use their ideas to better your business and keep your customers.

In my opinion a business is what is set by a person or a group of people with a common goal of rendering services and making profit. I feel the reason most business fail is due to lack of proper training and management.

The most successful business presently is real estate business especially in my country because of the development in cities and urban areas over here.
Real estate business is a very good business that's capable of paying you millions of dollars if you have invested in it the right way and you will milk profit as you like.

Talking about success in business depends on the area you are good at, because one of the profitable business right now is real estate, and importation of electronic appliances in my country
My my experience and little importation of business it is something that you have to know exactly what to import into the country so that it will have a higher chances of being sold another for you to make profit.

I believe that if a business wants to succeed then they should take their customer support very seriously. Taking feedback is also very important so that they will know the places they are going wrong and how to make it right.

The major reason why some businesses fail is due to the fact that the owners refused to acquire necessary knowledge before getting to start the business in the first place ..

oh yes, a business environment is basically based on survival of the fittest, hence it's a war. If you can't cope, then you are wiped out or eliminated
If you are starting a business as a new entrepreneur, then you must know that you must start in a lucrative area with less competition so as not to get eliminated early .

In terms of failure and why businesses fail, I would say poor financial planning is a big one.

I think that this is probably the most common reason as people do not manage their funds early on and overspend and budget beyond their profits.

In terms of failure and why businesses fail, I would say poor financial planning is a big one.

I think that this is probably the most common reason as people do not manage their funds early on and overspend and budget beyond their profits.
Almost every business requires a license or permission before it commences operation by the government or other regulatory bodies. However, most scale scale businesses are usually exempted from this.

Almost every business requires a license or permission before it commences operation by the government or other regulatory bodies. However, most scale scale businesses are usually exempted from this.
I think you may have responded to the wrong thing but I agree with you. When it comes to this, I just assume most require some form of legal proof and approval to operate.

My idea of business is quite broad, actually. I think that business should be created to serve people and serve a purpose rather than just making profits. Moral and ethics also play a big role.

Talking about other businesses is, essentially, talking business. Other businesses could be friends, foes, inspirations or anything else. A simple topic, yet such a deep one. My questions for you, are:

What can businesses do to succeed?
There are many things businesses can do to achieve success. Here are a few:

1. Have a clear and concise mission statement that outlines the company's purpose and goals.

2. Develop a strong brand identity that customers can identify with.

3. Create a positive work environment that encourages creativity and productivity.

4. Offer high-quality products and services that meet the needs of consumers.

5. Promote and market your company in an effective way.

6. Cultivate relationships with key stakeholders, such as customers, employees, and suppliers.

7. Manage your business efficiently and effectively to achieve optimal results.

My idea of business is quite broad, actually. I think that business should be created to serve people and serve a purpose rather than just making profits. Moral and ethics also play a big role.
This is an apt description on what a business purpose should be. Generally, I think majority of businesses are set up for the aim of making profits. Other goals or objectives might follow.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back