What's new

Lets talk about other Business's. Questions for debate.

A business need to generate consistent sales in order to remain. And this can be ensured when you engage in convincing marketing for your business both online and offline.

I think that online presence certainly matters a lot now. This is because many people actively seek many reviews online before trying out any product. This could have an impact on your business.

I believe for more business to succeed, creativity is needed, don't jus assume that this is how it is done, keep searching and looking for more ways to attract your target audience. Right now in my country, the real estate and forex trading are the popular ones people are going into
That is the reason every business need to be on the constant alart in terms of strategy and putting up ways to improve on his business,because the market as well as the persons in the market is always changing.

Business is all about creating a solution to a certain problem that is affecting a wide range of people. A business should be able to care for the welfare of the people around her.

i agree with you and I do not think that the main aim of any kind of business should be just to make money. Each and every business is there to offer some sort of service to people.

A business and a trader are all into the buying and selling aspect because they want to make gain and build the business , so the main reason of establishing a business is to make profit

Talking about other businesses is, essentially, talking business. Other businesses could be friends, foes, inspirations or anything else. A simple topic, yet such a deep one. My questions for you, are:

What can businesses do to succeed?

What is your idea of a "business"?

What businesses are successful in your country/industry? Why?

Why do you think some businesses fail?

"Business is a combination of war and sport." Do you agree? Why/why not?
The things that makes business to succeed are many,knowing the market enviroment and terrian,coming up and solving a problem,good managerial skill and sound financial record,constantly learning.

I believe for business to succeed you must have some business ideas also have much knowledge about business, capital is not all about problem when it comes to starting up business, what matters most is the experience you have towards the business.

i agree with you and I do not think that the main aim of any kind of business should be just to make money. Each and every business is there to offer some sort of service to people.
The main objectives is mainly to make money , If you are doing business to make money , then what is the main purpose of starting a business is not to make money .

My idea of business is strictly problem sorry. We are going to be at a very big advantage in your business if you will identify a problem that people have been facing and solve it for them.

The main objectives is mainly to make money , If you are doing business to make money , then what is the main purpose of starting a business is not to make money .

There are many non-profit organisations who are serving a purpose. They certainly do make money, but they are also serving people. Some examples of such organisations are charity organisation.

I believe for business to succeed you must have some business ideas also have much knowledge about business, capital is not all about problem when it comes to starting up business, what matters most is the experience you have towards the business.
In business we should not actually isolate any aspect or factor,because all of them are part of the contributing factor that will eventually make the business to go and thrive,they are all important.

In discussions about business advice, I believe that real estate investing is the best offline strategy since it is a long-term endeavor that consistently generates enormous profits. If it comes to internet strategies, real graphics design and cryptocurrency trading spring to mind.

In discussions about business advice, I believe that real estate investing is the best offline strategy since it is a long-term endeavor that consistently generates enormous profits. If it comes to internet strategies, real graphics design and cryptocurrency trading spring to mind.
That's a good idea,if you have the enough amount of money I think it will be a good idea to invest your money on real estate business, you don't need to have any good skills at all.

Only intense competition, which is typically found in rural areas, qualifies as a business as a war or sport. The anticipated monopoly that would have resulted in the first company engaging the competition in a bloody conflict is what started the war. However, this tradition is less apparent now, perhaps as a result of technology making it more difficult to commit crimes.

That's a good idea, but before you can start up a real estate business you need to have a good amount of capital, if you don't have a good amount you'll not enjoy the business.

You are right, if you are starting up a business for the first time you'll face a lot of challenges, if you are not that serious you might even quit, that one of the challenges we face in our businesses.

You are right, if you are starting up a business for the first time you'll face a lot of challenges, if you are not that serious you might even quit, that one of the challenges we face in our businesses.
Those kinds of things are inevitable in our businesses, you have to be very alerted so that anytime it comes you are not going to hurt yourself, knowing this is very important.

Those kinds of things are inevitable in our businesses, you have to be very alerted so that anytime it comes you are not going to hurt yourself, knowing this is very important.
That's true, there's no way you can escape from this kinds of things, but I believe if you have the experience you can come up with a idea to take good care of it.

That's true, there's no way you can escape from this kinds of things, but I believe if you have the experience you can come up with a idea to take good care of it.
That's completely true, just keep it on mind that challenges are inevitable, if you want to succeed you need to stand strong and overcome those kinds of things.

That's completely true, just keep it on mind that challenges are inevitable, if you want to succeed you need to stand strong and overcome those kinds of things.
That's just the plain truth, if you understand this you are good to go, you are also expected to be ready for them, if you are ready You can get what you want.

Actually the success of business comes in different capacities or perspectives sometimes it comes from good management, finances, location and also government policies. location plays a vital role because even all necessary are available and the location is poor, the business won't succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back