Isn't It Safe to Paid to Download?

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Any good sites out there?

Cheers

Before you start engaging in this get paid to download or any other form of downloading, you should first install a strong antivirus on your computer system. The reason is that you might download of the dangerous Malware that is capable of siphoning data out of your system without you knowing. It is the anti virus that will notify you of the threat and prompt a stop on the downloading files.

paid to downloaded sites are sometime risky because some scammers can create some apps just to scan through you phone. You have to be very careful when doing this stuff please. They may want to access your days

Paid to download is real I have seen a couple of reviews in the internet and have not tried them myself. Before you do this, please put measures in place to protect your computer and your finances away from fraudsters wanting to Take away your money from you.

It is very safe to paid to download, I will say it is one of the most common way of making money online people download your creative work and you are being paid.

There are paid to download, testing software or apps for a company or Bussines. There are far amount of them around, you might see those deals on websites that offer you paid or earn points that then you can cash out later.

But how safe is it? How do you know if or what you are downloading on your system or phone that it's safe and not going to make your life just rip and bad. Was looking into a small paid to download and like to hear anyone else that has been down this road.

Cheers
The truth is no where is safe when it comes to online but one need to be more careful of the things he or she does online,but on a more serious note I can't download anything just because you want to pay me a token for it tho.

I personally do not like paid to download websites as the safety of most of the downloads sites can not be authenticate on how safe they are for third parties that will be downloading it. To be safe, make sure you have a good virus protector on your computer.

Cheers
I don't really pay to download online not to talk of paying to download, but if its software or application for company then it's very important to pay for the download.

Cheers

I have never earned money by downloading stuff. I am sure taht there kight be many such kinds of opportunities bu they really do not pay that much as far as I can predict. If you are that much concerned about it, then why do not you install an anti-spyware or anti-malware software that detects such kind of threats before they tend to infect your computer?

As far as I'm concerned paid to download is a good way to earn money but I can't really vouch for the safety of those applications that one will be downloading unless if they are from reputable application download platforms like Google Play store and apple iTunes store.

I have tried that before to earn from downloading apps and to try it for 2 or 3 days. But when I was nearing the minimum withdrawal there were no more apps to download. In other words I was left hanging in the air with no way to increase the balance of my bank. After 2 weeks that's when I realized that I was scammed. I don't remember the app's name anymore but it has a Pirate in it.

There are just many sites one can earn money from, I still hear of different sites ocassionally but I have decided to just stick with the one I am sure of that is paying.

I have come across such sites where you earn from downloading, though I have only tried a few a long time ago. I think such is very risky as some of the apps are just being tested. Plus downloading them may use up more data bundles than what you earn, hence leading to a loss.

I have seen a lot of sites on the internet that reward their customers for doing simple tasks online hut I have never heard of paid to download before so search google

I have seen a lot of sites on the internet that reward their customers for doing simple tasks online hut I have never heard of paid to download before so search google
Like you have just said some sites reward their customer for doing task but when you get to some sites like YouTube and you want to download, there are some videos you download free and there are some you have to pay to download.

I think that there are many websites out there that are paid to download website, but I don't like it because it will make you to download stuffs you don't like because you are trying to make money online. Instead it's good to build your own online business a d make so much money from it

If there is a task Ike that on a platform, I don't think there is any way you will know as a user that this file you are about to download is corrupt or has some virus in it. The best way to protect your device is to have a strong security system that can detect virus on it

Cheers
Paid to download websites are clean. They offer members to put there file and ask there visitors to download it. And when the visitors download the file it is the uploader of the file that get paid to download the file. The page shown for downloading are embed with advertisement.

There are some PLATFORM that pay members to download a file or app on their platform. You can make more research about them and start making money from it. Just make sure your device is secure

I don't seem to understand how these paid to download works. This is because I have tried one of these sites where I was told to download some apps or games and leave it on my phone for some days but I will not be paid after doing it. So I have decided to forget such sites and focus on other ones. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back